BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #23
Pron1series
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i 6-spd

I can't find where to input my Vin on the jocsailings.com site. Can you help provide a link? Thanks Greg.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #24
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Not familiar with jocsailings site, but here's the W&W site which operates the most likely boat:

https://att.2wglobal.com/gstattweb/o...uickSearchPage

Sometimes the link doesn't work so well, so if it doesn't, go to Customer Centre at the top and then you want track & trace, pop in your full vin into the cargo ID and see if it's there.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #25
Pron1series
Rep

Nothing found in their records but I'll check again tomorrrow.
BMW 128i :: Manual Transmission :: Mineral Grey Metallic :: Coral Red Boston Leather/Glacier Silver Aluminum Trim :: M-Sport :: Premium :: Lighting :: Technology :: Harmon Kardon Surround Sound :: Heated Front Seats :: Park Distance Control :: Anti-Theft Alarm System
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #26
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Call or e-mail your dealer to get the expected arrival date at the port and then you'll be able to figure out if that's the boat you're on. Or, it may show up on there in the next day or two.

Mineral grey for life!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #27
Pron1series
Rep

It's on the boat! Name of vessel is PLEIADES LEADER

Left the port on 4/11 - estimated travel time is 29 days so figure mid-May I'll have it!
BMW 128i :: Manual Transmission :: Mineral Grey Metallic :: Coral Red Boston Leather/Glacier Silver Aluminum Trim :: M-Sport :: Premium :: Lighting :: Technology :: Harmon Kardon Surround Sound :: Heated Front Seats :: Park Distance Control :: Anti-Theft Alarm System
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #28
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Congrats!

Pleiades is quite popular in LA too and very trendy! Ha! You can live vicariously through my mineral grey pics soon to hold you over perhaps...if it ever gets here.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #29
Pron1series
Rep

http://www.portofhueneme.org/documen...l_schedule.pdf

The schedule shows a May 10th arrival date! Are these schedule dates fairly accurate?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #30
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Ya, they're pretty accurate within a day or two. For a point of reference though, our boat initially was slated for April 17 arrival, but after taking forever to make it through the Panama Canal, it moved back to April 19. Probably unlikely they are ever EARLY by more than a few hours, and worst case scenario is probably a day or two later maybe.

My dealer is also saying they are typically receiving them 3-4 days after they hit the port.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #31
TripleThreat
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i LeMans Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pron1series View Post
http://www.portofhueneme.org/documen...l_schedule.pdf

The schedule shows a May 10th arrival date! Are these schedule dates fairly accurate?
I envy you. I ordered mine on Saturday and this was the first time I built a car instead of picking one from the inventory. I thought waiting would be no big deal, but now I am thinking 8 weeks is waaaay too long Nonetheless, I am pretty excited and will try to be patient.

- LeMans Blue
- Black Leatherette
- M Sport Package
- Moonroof
- Automatic (I wanted manual, but someone else wanted auto....)
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 11:44 AM   #32
Pron1series
Rep

You should be excited!

My car finished its pass-through out of the Panama Canal on Sunday. It's off the map tracking site (http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shi...mmsi=432734000) since Monday but I hope we're still on schedule if not better by a day or so!

Here's to hoping May rates are better than March or April (not that they were bad, but might as well wish they were).
Appreciate 0