BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
E90M
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, DCT. 135i, MT.

FS:2008 135i Manual 39k miles (white on black) with warranty & mods. 28,000$ MUST SEE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28.00

Item Interest
I am selling my 2008 135i, for a modest price of 28,000$. I am the second owner, I bought the car at 30k on the odometer, over a year ago for 28,000$. I purchased it bone stock , knowing it was in perfect condition, never tracked or tuned, etc. The first owner was a good friend of mine. All mods on the car where put on just a few months ago. The only flaw on the car is that there is two tiny screw marks on the rear bumper, somebody tapped the car a few weeks back & I honestly don't care to fix it just yet. It is very hard to see unless your close to the car, but I will post pics of it. There is honestly no problems with the car what so ever, inside or out. My 1-series has to be one of the cleanest on the streets if not THE cleanest. I love my car and I treat it as if it were a real baby. The warranty at the time was close to finishing, so about six months ago I purchased BMW's highest warranty package for the next three years covering just about anything there is. I paid 6000$ for the warranty, as well as changing the cars VANOS sensor on the car for 1000$ just about one month later. For some odd reason it wasn't on the warranty, but at least this problem which comes & goes every few years won't be on my mind you know. I can get ALL paper work for all work done on the car since day 1 to make you feel a little more comfortable about its reliability and all before buying it. It rarely even goes in the dealer. The only other work done on it was a fuel pump & injectors at 18k miles.

My mods on it are..
Dunlop star specs 225/255
Carbon fiber spoiler
Spacers on the back
Stett chargepipe/ diverter valves
BMS intakes
Active intercooler with piping
BMW gloss black grill
N55 midpipe= no secondary cats ( car has had stock downpipe since birth )
straight pipe Berk exhaust
BBS rep wheels 18" inch
H&R sport springs
Europlate
New boot & shift mod on the interior
Carbon fiber wrap
The way I designed the build of the car was to make it as reliable as possible, by never tuning it or putting pressure on the motor. All my mods that I've had on the car are LEGAL & therefore do NOT void warranty. I have never once received a problem for any of the mods I have. They add nice HP, and make the car itself run a lot cleaner & overall allowing it to breathe better.

PACKAGES:
My 135i is the lightest a 1 series can get, It has ever single package available besides the navigation. Which means upgraded leather, heated seats,etc. The seats how ever are controlled manually as far as moving them front or back, etc, for the purpose of it being light weight.

To break this all down, I am selling the car the same price I bought it, 9k miles ago. I spent about 4,000$ on mods & tires, and another 7,000$ on general maintenance & warranty, which has another 2+ years left. I will TRADE the car however for a evo 9,10 or a s2000. No trade's + cash, I expect the car to either have low mileage or be worth around the same price as mine. To contact me, my number is 818-397-2116.

Last edited by E90M; 02-02-2013 at 04:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #2
E90M
Private
Rep

Here's a few pics of my car. My camera on my iphone is pretty messed up, as you can tell by the two blurry-ish pictures I uploaded. Those were just for you to see the dent size & all. The others where from a few months back, the car DOES NOT have the aftermarket diffuser though anymore !
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #3
E90M
Private
Rep

Another inside shot.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0