BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
Recommendations on Tint Shop

Looking for a meticulous, experienced tinter. I have seen so many jobs guys consider quality to find terrible cut lines, or pre cut films used, trying to find someone that does really quality work. Crystaline is film that has come highly recommended, or Huper Optic. Thought id give you guys shout and see if any tinters you guys have done really good work. Im looking for someone preferably in the San Diego, Orange County Area. May travel closer to LA if need be. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
SpaceG135i
WTF was that, Was it your car?
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i Space Grey Red Interi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
Looking for a meticulous, experienced tinter. I have seen so many jobs guys consider quality to find terrible cut lines, or pre cut films used, trying to find someone that does really quality work. Crystaline is film that has come highly recommended, or Huper Optic. Thought id give you guys shout and see if any tinters you guys have done really good work. Im looking for someone preferably in the San Diego, Orange County Area. May travel closer to LA if need be. Thanks in advance.
Tinting is not hard lol so any decent shop should be able to do well. I went to Solar eclipse in the SFV and they did a hell of a job. I know two of my friends that live in SD used a company called SDTINT and Tintworld so check those places out and see if there good enough.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #3
RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
I thought tinting was pretty easy to, then I saw the outcome.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #4
SpaceG135i
WTF was that, Was it your car?
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i Space Grey Red Interi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
I thought tinting was pretty easy to, then I saw the outcome.
LOL!!! maybe this well help a little more even though yelp is becoming more fake everyday but my friends 335i came out really good from these people
http://www.yelp.com/biz/san-diego-ti...:window%20tint
Appreciate 0