BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
SGJB135i
Banned
Rep
Drives: Jet black 135i

Part out, Great Stuff!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY IN LOS ANGELES

So im selling my car officially. Going to buy a m3 so sadly i cant use any off these stuff. Everything is in the condition posted besides the product. I am in no rush to sell any of this, so no low balls or will be ignored. It is still on the car so if you want something, you have to bare with me for the items picked up or shipped. I work over 50 hours a week, so i will try to take off ASAP. For people that need to be shipped. I can ship, but on the big products, it will not be cheap! I did buy another set of blacklines, but they are too beautiful to sell yet, so make sure you tune in for it going on sale! For local pick ups, I am located in North Hollywood. For additional pictures, PM me your number and I will text it to you. I can have my tech install for a great price for those that want to pick up! Thank you.

Jet Black DTM 1M Bumper with lip and tow hook (anodized silver). My price is 800$. PM me if you need it shipped. The bumper was used for a month, there is a small crack as you can see in the picture and couple scraps on the bottom. The lip is brand new never used, but does have a couple scrathes that are not noticeable.

ICarbon Rep Quad Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Quad exhaust. The exhaust was done at Castro's. Used with Black Cyba Tips. Perfect fitment. No issues,leaks, etc.- Price is 1000$. Used for exactly 12 months.

ICarbon CSL Carbon Fiber Trunk. It was used for about 18 months. It is in perfect condition. Price is 700$. Great fitment as we all know how ICarbon fits! There is a spot on the trunk boot that is peeling clear coat.

VRSF 7INCH FMIC Used for a month. Price is 420 Picked up.

VIS Racing GTR Carbon Fiber Style Hood. It was on the car for 12 months. It is in perfect condition. No rock chips or anything! My price is 700$. Fitment was great as well.

Alpine HID kit. Used for 8 Months h8 Angel lights. Perfect working order. No flickering or turning off. They are 6000k. I will need stock headlight covers for them as the one needed for these have holes in them for the headlights. My price is 150 + your stock headlight covers.

CCW Classics. Anodized Silver. The lips dont need to be repolished but does have water spots. There is a couple curb rashes on the passenger front and back. Front have 75% thread left and the rears are done. The fronts are mayrun 215/35/18 and rear are kuhmo's 245/35/18. 18x9 et 38 18x10.5 et 44. I do not rub with rolled fenders with my car 2 inches lower front and rear. Price is 2300$. The wheels have been redrilled from 5x114.3 to 5x120 by VR wheels.

FOR PICTURES, HERE IS THE LINK TO THEM!

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=889420

Appreciate 0