E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > BMW E90 is a P.O.S..read on to find out why

Closed Thread

08-03-2005, 09:12 PM   #1
campbell1082
Rep
n/a
Drives:

BMW E90 is a P.O.S..read on to find out why

..ok....I know it isnt....but Ive been coming onto these E90 forums for many months now....and 75% of the time I find great information.....but i'll be damned if there are not some of the most ignorant people who post on these boards who act like they would rather ride a scooter than their E90....just to clearify things, I have been the proud owner of my E90 since June 9th....325...Tit silver ;-), Spt Pkg, Xenon, Beige int, iNav, AT....my first car purchase right out of college before starting work....I've put on 4,567miles since June 9th, and loved every damn second of it.....to get to my point...

There are so many people on here who post about the most trivial and stupid "bugs" or "negative" things about this car....first of all, GET THE F OVER IT...its a $30k car....yeah, it may be a decent chunk of money to a lot of people....but go and look what other vehicles cost in the $30k range, THEN compare it to your E90 and come back here to complain...if your so unhappy that your E90 has a little "noise" in the F-ing seatbelt, or your "power windows" make you have to actually twitch a muscle fiber in your arm to reach...then go buy yourself a Subaru Outback for $32k or a damn Mustang for all I care....yeah, Subaru and Ford might be "decent companys"...but see how many people say "Damn...look at that f-ing sweet subaru outback taking that turn at 60mph..." or "shit, I bet that dude gets all the chicks with that sweet ass "Stang"..." My "angel eye" headlamps get me more attention than any other cars 19" chromed out wheels or sound system loud enough to power an ampitheatre.....go drive ANY other car in the same class as the 3 series, and come back and tell us how much better it was than your horrible E90 that wont roll up the windows when you hold down the lock button on your keyless entry remote.....or how the cup holder wont hold your Biggie sized combo drink from McDonalds....tell me how your fully loaded subaru was the ultimate driving experience......most people dont even know what the 3 series truly is....it was built for its many driving abilities and capabilities...with a touch of luxury and class added in....from the way people post on this board...if they drove a stock Nascar, they wouldnt be happy unless it had their "black leather and aluminum trim polished to a sparkle with an air conditioned cup holder hidden under the armrest to accompany their iPod plugged into their aux input while controlling the volume from their steering wheel..."....go take your $80K Rangerover or $30k Ford around a corner going 60mph and tell me how it handles....if your still alive to tell me about it.... ..its a fact...BMW makes a great vehicle...but like any mechanical device, there are flaws and imperfections no matter what the price or cost....dont beleive me? look at NASA's multi billion dollar space shuttle....I'd rather be driving my $30+k E90 with a rattle in the seatbelt than a 100billion dollar space shuttle with a 6" missing thermal tile that cost $30k...so my point is, unless your car is bursting into flames and ripping apart as you tear through the atmosphere and break the local school zone speed limit of 35.....then shut up and enjoy your f-ing new BMW....and start feeling sorry for the poor bast*rds who cant even afford a car that cost less than the cost of your pretty newXenons.....
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 09:21 PM   #2
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

I love the E90, but I rec. you get this to increase the quality of your BMW experience even more so
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 09:22 PM   #3
Barry626
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Coming: 2012 135i

Well said for sure, cannot agree with u more!

Sure would be nice to have most post how Great their cars are!
I got mine on 6/29 & 21 cars later my 330i is best car ever for sure!!

I'm beginning to believe people get off making others feel
like their car is garbage only because they want it & can't afford it.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 09:23 PM   #4
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

or your "power windows" make you have to actually twitch a muscle fiber in your arm to reach

just be mindful of the possibility of RSI or CTS because of this.

I actually find the window lifts to be in a nice position for me.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 09:33 PM   #5
campbell1082
Rep
n/a
Drives:

yes..might need that after reading some peoples posts....but you might need this to even further your driving experience.... ;-) I think ill stick with my $30K car

http://www.astonmartin.com/thecars/db9
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 09:38 PM   #6
marcus330i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i 6spd

Wow....you're my hero!

These forums are full of us complaining about our First World problems.

You go, dude!

Realtor Mobile: 6spd / Sport / Prem / Navi / ED 3-30-06
73 3.0s/84 528e/90 525i/97 M3 4dr/99 M3 Conv/2001 330i/2004 545i ED/2006 330i ED June 05
You're in control...is there anywhere you want to go ? -------------------------
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 09:42 PM   #7
JVFan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Very Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by campbell1082
..ok....I know it isnt....but Ive been coming onto these E90 forums for many months now....and 75% of the time I find great information.....but i'll be damned if there are not some of the most ignorant people who post on these boards who act like they would rather ride a scooter than their E90....just to clearify things, I have been the proud owner of my E90 since June 9th....325...Tit silver ;-), Spt Pkg, Xenon, Beige int, iNav, AT....my first car purchase right out of college before starting work....I've put on 4,567miles since June 9th, and loved every damn second of it.....to get to my point...

There are so many people on here who post about the most trivial and stupid "bugs" or "negative" things about this car....first of all, GET THE F OVER IT...its a $30k car....yeah, it may be a decent chunk of money to a lot of people....but go and look what other vehicles cost in the $30k range, THEN compare it to your E90 and come back here to complain...if your so unhappy that your E90 has a little "noise" in the F-ing seatbelt, or your "power windows" make you have to actually twitch a muscle fiber in your arm to reach...then go buy yourself a Subaru Outback for $32k or a damn Mustang for all I care....yeah, Subaru and Ford might be "decent companys"...but see how many people say "Damn...look at that f-ing sweet subaru outback taking that turn at 60mph..." or "shit, I bet that dude gets all the chicks with that sweet ass "Stang"..." My "angel eye" headlamps get me more attention than any other cars 19" chromed out wheels or sound system loud enough to power an ampitheatre.....go drive ANY other car in the same class as the 3 series, and come back and tell us how much better it was than your horrible E90 that wont roll up the windows when you hold down the lock button on your keyless entry remote.....or how the cup holder wont hold your Biggie sized combo drink from McDonalds....tell me how your fully loaded subaru was the ultimate driving experience......most people dont even know what the 3 series truly is....it was built for its many driving abilities and capabilities...with a touch of luxury and class added in....from the way people post on this board...if they drove a stock Nascar, they wouldnt be happy unless it had their "black leather and aluminum trim polished to a sparkle with an air conditioned cup holder hidden under the armrest to accompany their iPod plugged into their aux input while controlling the volume from their steering wheel..."....go take your $80K Rangerover or $30k Ford around a corner going 60mph and tell me how it handles....if your still alive to tell me about it.... ..its a fact...BMW makes a great vehicle...but like any mechanical device, there are flaws and imperfections no matter what the price or cost....dont beleive me? look at NASA's multi billion dollar space shuttle....I'd rather be driving my $30+k E90 with a rattle in the seatbelt than a 100billion dollar space shuttle with a 6" missing thermal tile that cost $30k...so my point is, unless your car is bursting into flames and ripping apart as you tear through the atmosphere and break the local school zone speed limit of 35.....then shut up and enjoy your f-ing new BMW....and start feeling sorry for the poor bast*rds who cant even afford a car that cost less than the cost of your pretty newXenons.....
You drunk dude?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 10:03 PM   #8
Kao BMW
iLOVE90
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Hey Campbell, just let us be and go find yourself a perfect forum...
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 10:17 PM   #9
JVFan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Very Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kao BMW
Hey Campbell, just let us be and go find yourself a perfect forum...
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 10:26 PM   #10
onesixeight
Captain
Rep
Drives: F82 M4/i8

You know what...i'll name you a thousand cars that don't lurch after you come to a stop. Even better, every car that I've ever driven including some Yugos and some Russians cars don't lurch after it comes to a stop like my E90 does.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 10:35 PM   #11
bmwboy29
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw 325xi

valium anyone?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 10:37 PM   #12
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Hey BigDog,

I can't find that extra option on my list. Must be an aftermarket product!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2005, 11:15 PM   #13
NaTuReB0Y