BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-24-2015, 02:25 AM   #1
drum3rjay28
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '09 135i

Pre-Spring Closet Cleaning

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi All,

I have a few things for sale that have been collecting dust, may add more in the next few days, but in the meantime, will start with these:

CIC IDrive + Combox + Navitech Korea Video Interface $700 plus Shipping[PENDING SALE, DEPOSIT PLACED]

This IDrive was pulled from a 2010 135i that was carjacked and totaled (by US standards) because the locks were cut from the unibody...bet the owner loved that!! Bought this from a wrecker with plans to integrate, but decided to go all android using the Flip-screen, so this sat collecting dust on the shelf. Priced low because I really want to move this out of the way!! You can sell each part individually and make much more, but that is better than the pieces sitting!

The Navitech Video Interface module is brand new and I purchased it with the intent of integrating the OEM backup camera with Flexible parking guides and PDC. I spoke directly with Ryan Lim (The owner of Navitech) to confirm functionality for this retrofit with FPG and PDC along with Video-In-Motion and it provides the most oem-like experience. The Flex-Parking guide uses steering angle info from the CAN for accuracy; here is a video of how well it works from Ryan himself: [
This is basically a throw-in...check the prices!!! ($300+ just for this piece)

The screen has some surface scratches, but nothing crazy. Overall, the stuff is used and shows signs of wear, but is otherwise functional.

JBL MS-8 $250 plus Shipping[SOLD!!!]

The JBL MS-8 is an excellent DSP and I used it for my previous car. Definitely one of my favorite audio processors, but I think I have already met my EQ needs for my car, so it's time to give this a new home. I managed to find the screen and headphones (i thought i lost them), but the headphones have been cracked; you will need tape to get them to work as intended, but otherwise, this is fully functional. Definitely a steal, check the prices!! I will update the pic as soon as I get back from covering this blizzard!!

7" ETS FMIC $500 plus Shipping[SOLD!!!]

I intended on installing this right away because it came with my car, but I simply decided that I would rather not have a big intercooler. As a result, this one has been collecting dust for a loooong time! It's time that this intercooler starts breathing some wind!!! Please rescue it from the garage, it needs a better life!

Local Pickup is of course available for all items, but I will ship at the buyer's expense. I'll probably add things as time goes on--in the meantime, let me know!

Last edited by drum3rjay28; 02-08-2015 at 10:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 09:44 AM   #2
djkevinnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i FBO

I'll take the iDrive system, PMing right now.
e90 jet black on terra//pure stage 2//fuel-it stage 3 lpfp & pi w. return//motiv tuned//vrsf dps//vtt inlets & outlets//helix fmic // er w. hks bov // bms dcis // spec stage 3+ w. mfactory smfw // cdv delete // clutch stopper // kw v1 // m3 control arms // whiteline fsb // cic|combox|backup camera retrofit // m3 headliner retrofit
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 12:03 AM   #3
drum3rjay28
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '09 135i

Hi all,

I have updated the thread with a change to the price on the MS-8 because i found the screen and headphones. Also, I apologize for the delays, but the Tri-State is in a state of emergency, so I cannot get proper shipping quotes until we dig out. As soon as I get myself free, probably Wednesday, I will get the shipping quotes to all interested parties. Thanks for your understanding!
      01-29-2015, 09:32 AM   #4
kmarei
Major General
Egypt
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
interested in the MS-8
can't PM you or send you a visitor message because you are a new member
I think you need to have a certain number of posts to enable Private messaging

can you email me at my username at Hotmail?
thanks!

EDIT
scratch that
my mistake. I wasn't logged in to the 1 series forum, that's why I couldn't PM
dumbass me
I am usually on the E92 forum

Last edited by kmarei; 01-29-2015 at 09:54 AM..
Appreciate 0