BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
akariz
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 120D Sport

[120D Sport] Hand brake light on dash stays lit

Hi all;

i was trying to test how i reset the lights after service following post found in forum, it was working good but when i try to reset rear brake, that is one after i punched reset button it was not working, milage displays 00000000 and instead of red is now changed to yellow color, same for rear.

Later when i turn off then turning engine on a red ligh for hand brake show in the dash board please any advice to remove the red light hand brake???

In addition to above in service menu the following are also showing red ever since:

MOT lights
Vehicle Check (car in ramp) this shows red on dash after i remove keyfob from egnition.
However on menu servvice this is showing as 30000 till next service is due?

Anyone had or experience this problem and is there any solution not involving going to BMW?
thank you
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
SnaKe0001
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 128I 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by akariz View Post
Hi all;

i was trying to test how i reset the lights after service following post found in forum, it was working good but when i try to reset rear brake, that is one after i punched reset button it was not working, milage displays 00000000 and instead of red is now changed to yellow color, same for rear.

Later when i turn off then turning engine on a red ligh for hand brake show in the dash board please any advice to remove the red light hand brake???

In addition to above in service menu the following are also showing red ever since:

MOT lights
Vehicle Check (car in ramp) this shows red on dash after i remove keyfob from egnition.
However on menu service this is showing as 30000 till next service is due?

Anyone had or experience this problem and is there any solution not involving going to BMW?
thank you
I have the exact same problem with my 128i 2009...

I would like to know what you did to repair this problem?
You chaged the pad + sensor ?

Can you delete this error without changing sensor ?

Thank you so much :-)

Marc

Last edited by SnaKe0001; 01-06-2013 at 08:32 PM..
Appreciate 0