BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-22-2011, 11:17 AM   #243
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Hi Guys,

I sent an email to my SA over here about MCS getting any 1M's in September like some here have said. This is his exact email back to me today. Read on....

Hello David,

The MCS program got a few allocations in August but not one single allocation in September (according to their bulletins). Our production schedule now indicates October for 1M coupes with the added remark ONLY WITH LUCK.

The MCS base price was actually reduced to $43,830 and I believe this is still valid.

Regards,

______
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2011, 10:05 AM   #244
BMW Mil
Solly
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW

1m Slot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drillslinger View Post
As the title states, I'm looking for input regarding the 1M and whether or not BMW Military/Diplomatic Sales will offer it. I've spoken with a few dealers and no one seems to have any info. I haven't even had much luck finding a point of contact at Military Sales HQ that I can contact.
From what I've gathered, models produced in limited quantities (i.e. MINI GP) don't typically get offered by Military Sales, however, this is supposed to be the "entry level"/"attainable" ///M car... so which one is it? My local Military Sales rep knows that I've got a check with her name on it waiting... c'mon BMW, TAKE MY MONEY!

Thanks
Hi,

Ive been reading this thread for some while, We just had a 1M slot come avaialble for Military Sales.. I though you would like to be the first to know. The allocation just this minute came out so its going to go quick. If you want to try and get the slot, give me a quick call:
0951-9370500 Karl
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #245
BMW Mil
Solly
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Mil View Post
Hi,

Ive been reading this thread for some while, We just had a 1M slot come avaialble for Military Sales.. I though you would like to be the first to know. The allocation just this minute came out so its going to go quick. If you want to try and get the slot, give me a quick call:
0951-9370500 Karl
Thanks
Its gone already!! It was a matter of minutes.
I will keep you all updated on more (If any) come in!
Appreciate 0