BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #45
koastal
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: F87

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Thanks Tim but I still consider myself a novice! Interested in these pads too.
Are you planning to run these on your 135i? What are they like to live with on the street. How long do they last?
but

You underate yourself. Your continued development and use of your car has been helpful to people like myself. The 1/4 and track times indicate you arent a neophyte when it comes to car control

Yes re -pads will be installing them on the 135 on tuesday. No problems at all on the street providing they are bedded correctly. I will expect approx 6 trackdays and 25000 road klms, based on past history. (about 6 months)
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #46
TimMc
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by koastal View Post
Centrax are the australian distributors for endless
Kessels rd Macgregor
3349 7888

Steve and Chris
Thanks. Group buy?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 01:17 AM   #47
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Centrax are the australian distributors for endless
Kessels rd Macgregor
3349 7888

Steve and Chris
Thanks mate!

Quote:
but

You underate yourself. Your continued development and use of your car has been helpful to people like myself. The 1/4 and track times indicate you arent a neophyte when it comes to car control

Yes re -pads will be installing them on the 135 on tuesday. No problems at all on the street providing they are bedded correctly. I will expect approx 6 trackdays and 25000 road klms, based on past history. (about 6 months)
Thanks for the compliments mate but I seriously don't underrate myself. I still find myself experimenting with new driving lines even at a track like QR. I need a lot more track time and experience to consider myself a decent driver. Yourself, Tim, Anthony Gilbo are consistently fast around the track which is what I'm hoping to achieve over the next few track days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMc View Post
Thanks. Group buy?
Hey Tim I'm still researching the pads and probably won't make a decision for a little while yet as I still have 7000km on my pads but that might change after time attack Have been happy with OEM but then again my car has never lasted a entire half day session at QR either so they haven't reached their limits yet. Thinking a more race inspired pad like this is the way to go but don't want to give up street performance when it's cold.

Last edited by BMW86; 08-03-2012 at 01:26 AM..
Appreciate 0