BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
deutschman
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i black/black sport package

2010 135i Black/Black VMR V710 Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
We are selling our much loved 2010 135i. This car is a real rocket ship and a pleasure to drive. We have loved every minute of owning this car, but we need to get a truck and have not been driving the 135 much lately. We bought the car used from BMW Walnut Creek. It had been used as a BMW factory driver, and we were the first private owners.
This is the smallest model BMW currently sells state side besides maybe the Z4, with comparisons to the cult classic 2002 model (Hoffman kink rear window). The 135i got the large strait six twin turbo n54 engine and a automatic 6MT transmission with paddle shifters. This engine is very powerful in this small light car, and is an incredible platform for very easy power additions. The automatic six speed transmission is great for daily driving, and is fun for spirited driving when using the paddle shifters.
The car currently has some very minor cosmetic modifications (dark side markers, VMR wheels, BMW OEM black grill, hand made BMW motorsport roundels, and bright white halo lights) but I still have all the original BMW parts that the car came with including the wheels/tires and other cosmetic parts.
The car has NO other aftermarket modifications at all. It has been maintained at Sonnen BMW in San Rafael and has not been touched by any other mechanics.

53763 miles on the clock (mostly highway San Rafael-SF)

Options:
///M Sport Package
Heated seats
Auto dimming mirrors
Bluetooth connectivity
iPod connectivity
Comfort access (keyless entry and start)
Moon roof
Memory seat settings
Garage door opener in mirror
BMW SOS (like Onstar)
Head light washers
Electric fold in mirrors

Exterior:
Black
Black BMW grill (still have BMW chrome grill)
Electric fold in mirrors
Professionally hand made classic ///M sport roundels using original BMW parts ($360)
Flat black VMR V710 wheels (curb rash on both passenger side wheels, lots of tread left)
Dark side marker lights (still have original lights)
Bright white LED halo lights (still have original lights)

Interior:
Black leather
Sport seats with memory settings
Heated seats
Aluminum trim
///M steering wheel with radio/phone controls
All weather floor mats (original BMW floor mats included)

Cons:
Car has some slight paint damage on drivers door from kids throwing some eggs at the car
Usual very small rock chips on the front of the car from driving

Asking $24000 or best offer. Located in San Rafael CA.
Come take a look at the car, have a fun drive and feel the power : )
I will respond quickly to serious buyers with contact info. I will send extra info or pictures on request.

jeremy x man at comcast dot net

Cheers

Lights

Egg paint damage