BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

01-27-2013, 06:40 AM   #45
Curare86
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
if neither myself or anyone else on the two other major N54 based forums i frequent can find said allegedly existing excellent results... well that should speak more poorly on your marketing power than anything

though one customer may be hitting the 1/4 this week, which i'm interested in (finally actual results with no misfires)

if they existed, i'm sure they'd be much much easier to find.

all i can find is 626wheel on the company car, and .. umnmm yep that's all (and the timeslip of the same car running a 10.8)

though yes, in .. i believe sometime within the next 5 days days, CB performance will have a JB running their single turbo... you do know that JB4 now has single turbo capability right?

when it does get tuned, i'll be sure to post the results here if no one else does, and let you know...

I'm not just a keyboard warrior, i'm an N54 owner who could have potentially been swayed to purchase the turbo kit you are affiliated with if it was even a mildly desirable prospect.

and just a side note on the procede, i have one i'm trying to sell and not one person has said they want to buy it for any price (and i should also add there's a good chance i wont even be looking to the JB either if i can help it)
does the jb have stand-alone turbo upgrade capability? thought you had to combine it with a cobb AP
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 07:06 AM   #46
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curare86 View Post
does the jb have stand-alone turbo upgrade capability? thought you had to combine it with a cobb AP
the cobb flash has something to do with fuelling trims and timing curve, and is a one-time thing, really easy if you can just get someone to do it for you who has a cobb

very VERY recently it's gained the ability to do a ST upgrade.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #47
JB4-335
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy
the cobb flash has something to do with fuelling trims and timing curve, and is a one-time thing, really easy if you can just get someone to do it for you who has a cobb

very VERY recently it's gained the ability to do a ST upgrade.
The COBB is used along with the JB4 for higher horsepower users or heavy E85 users. It reduced the fuel trims and can alter the timing curve through the load targets. I managed to create a few maps of my own with ATR but Terry's seem to be the smoothest of all. I used both the COBB and the JB4 and it was a sweet combo. Look forward to doing it again.
Boost control will always be better with a piggy especially the G5 ISO.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #48
pavo335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 3.5 wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu
Quote:
Funny you're being sarcastic?.. when i'm currently up to date on every current turbo upgrade in the works for the N54? :/.. 3/4 of them aren't even posted here/on e90p.. wonder why.

no videos from that infamous air strip race
.. 3 people selling the kit or their whole car before even putting 1000mi on it... still no dragstrip results, dyno graphs that ARENT company cars... only as of what.. 3 weeks ago? was the high RPM misfire resolved via the SMFW replacement.. the ST cars couldn't even rev past 6000~ RPM at speed until this month -_-

yeah it's cool that THE vishnu ST company car has masses of power and is the quickest and fastest AND most powerful N54 powered car to date, but you can't claim that the customer cars are even a shadow of that... the highest i've heard in dyno results of a ST 335i was arouind the 550whp mark, and it was unable to break 11's on the strip due to short shifting with the misfires... yeah $10k for 12's..

why doesn't the vishnu ST fit RHD? routed the downpipe right through the steering column like VTT is doing with their stage 3?.. ahh quick look for pics and it's a low mount so i'm guessing the answer to that is 'yes'

I understand that this particular forum is heavily biased towards Vishnu at the expense of all other vendors (and facts), and i'll probably get a warning or ban for this... and the post deleted... but i'm not okay with crap.
I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a keyboard warrior. There are several dynos for customers cars including one exceeding the company car, so no point arguing with you when you can't get the facts straight... and no I do not care to find them and post them for you, because I do not care to prove anything to you.

But can you just show me a single result be it dyno, drag, 60-130 or whatever you want for a car with a single turbo that is not run by a Vishnu Procede? If you manage to find that, then show me how it is even close to what the Vishnu kit has achieved.
Agh can we get back OT?

I don't much care what tune the car is running, I was asking about the solution or lack of it.

So can you tell me does the kit work or not :
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #49
adrian@vishnu
Australia
Rep

Quote:
if neither myself or anyone else on the two other major N54 based forums i frequent can find said allegedly existing excellent results... well that should speak more poorly on your marketing power than anything

though one customer may be hitting the 1/4 this week, which i'm interested in (finally actual results with no misfires)

if they existed, i'm sure they'd be much much easier to find.

all i can find is 626wheel on the company car, and .. umnmm yep that's all (and the timeslip of the same car running a 10.8)

though yes, in .. i believe sometime within the next 5 days days, CB performance will have a JB running their single turbo... you do know that JB4 now has single turbo capability right?

when it does get tuned, i'll be sure to post the results here if no one else does, and let you know...

I'm not just a keyboard warrior, i'm an N54 owner who could have potentially been swayed to purchase the turbo kit you are affiliated with if it was even a mildly desirable prospect.

and just a side note on the procede, i have one i'm trying to sell and not one person has said they want to buy it for any price (and i should also add there's a good chance i wont even be looking to the JB either if i can help it)
So keyboard warrior, can you rev up your favourite search engine and find me one result for a single turbo or any other non-oem based turbo system that is not based on Vishnu products?

There are plenty of ST products that have been in the wings for years. Vishnu is the only option with any runs on the board. Hassle it all you like but a betting man would go that way.

What a laugh when a guy takes aim at a ST setup that has the world record for n54 for ET, trap, 60-130, dyno hp, because other options that have never turned a wheel must be heaps better!!
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #50
JB4-335
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
What a laugh when a guy takes aim at a ST setup that has the world record for n54 for ET, trap, 60-130, dyno hp, because other options that have never turned a wheel must be heaps better!!
Hey adrian,

I think the record trap speed is Hotrod's 335i with JB3 that ran a 11.33@132.78mph about 2 years ago. I could be wrong.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #51
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
So keyboard warrior, can you rev up your favourite search engine and find me one result for a single turbo or any other non-oem based turbo system that is not based on Vishnu products?

There are plenty of ST products that have been in the wings for years. Vishnu is the only option with any runs on the board. Hassle it all you like but a betting man would go that way.

gonna say sorry now?

hmmm?

oh yeeah, no search engine because i know other forums and products exist..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #52
JB4-335
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

Quote:

gonna say sorry now?

hmmm?

oh yeeah, no search engine because i know other forums and products exist..
This is one of three different single turbo cars that are currently being tuned by Burger Motorsport. That was only at 12psi IIRC. I think many records will be broken in 2013.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #53
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4135 View Post
This is one of three different single turbo cars that are currently being tuned by Burger Motorsport. That was only at 12psi IIRC. I think many records will be broken in 2013.
made by a private owner, final tune by bms soon when its all perfect
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 10:12 PM   #54
adrian@vishnu
Australia
Rep

Nice one.... 12psi... let me know when you work out 25psi!!

Atleast they have turned a wheel I guess.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #55
pavo335
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu

Do you realize you sound like a dick :

I was asking if it is working and all the Vishnu rep can do is be arrogant
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #56
JB4-335
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post

Nothings changed.

Arrogant.... He drives a 99 WRX.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 10:33 PM   #57
adrian@vishnu
Australia
Rep

Hey Pav,

This is my first post to you in this thread. I never intended to answer you. Just cause you start a thread does that mean you own the content? I was responding to Flinchy.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 10:35 PM   #58
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post

really adrian? really? your replies and attitudes are a joke. these are huge steps for the n54 platform and brand loyalty is nothing but a hindrance.

its going through 6at misfire troubleshooting

regardless there are 2 other st in dev one of which will have full boost dynos this week

on that note, still no 60-130/ 1/4 or dyno customer car i can find ;/
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #59
JB4-335
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

I guess it all just seems very odd. All the guys that were getting the ST kit were very active on the forum not to mention unbelievably excited then 95% of them got there car back with the kit and they fell off the face of the earth including there tuner. WTF!!!

Now if that's not a little suspect then what is???
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 10:52 PM   #60
adrian@vishnu
Australia
Rep

Flinchy,

I have never said these cars will not go well. They well may go very well. maybe in a week. Maybe in a year. The point is that you are having a go at a ST kit that has actual runs on the board because there are options with no runs on the board that you claim will be better, when those cars are going through the same issues that have caused issues for the Vishnu kit. Maybe they will solve the issues better than the Vishnu, but until they do, it is not the time to claim there are much better options as you have been.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 01:05 AM   #61
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Flinchy,

I have never said these cars will not go well. They well may go very well. maybe in a week. Maybe in a year. The point is that you are having a go at a ST kit that has actual runs on the board because there are options with no runs on the board that you claim will be better, when those cars are going through the same issues that have caused issues for the Vishnu kit. Maybe they will solve the issues better than the Vishnu, but until they do, it is not the time to claim there are much better options as you have been.
i dont claim theyll be better

i claim yours isnt the bees knees, as shop car results dont count for something i would consider buying otherwise ... just what jb4 said.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 01:38 AM   #62
Gumball
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: A45

Adrian has a great rep on this forum IMHO, shiv is the problem at Vishnu and someone needs to be the new face of procede.

Ftec did a good job with the Single turbo but probably should have called terry instead.... Just like rob at RB turbo he seems to get plenty of orders unlike ftec...
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #63
pavo335
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumball
Adrian has a great rep on this forum IMHO, shiv is the problem at Vishnu and someone needs to be the new face of procede.

Ftec did a good job with the Single turbo but probably should have called terry instead.... Just like rob at RB turbo he seems to get plenty of orders unlike ftec...
If Adrian's attitude in this thread is anything to go by then
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 01:50 AM   #64
BBK
Banned
Rep
Drives: A boring one...

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
This thread is funny...

Anyways, despite if Flinchy is a keyboard warrior or not, he is asking a question about Adrian's product. Adrian doesn't feel like he needs to prove him wrong because he is a 'keyboard warrior'... Not sure about anyone else here, but if I was being proven wrong by a warrior I'd want to shut him down asap and make him go sit in the corner to cry like a baby. So far, not really happening is it?

Hmmm....

Last edited by BBK; 01-28-2013 at 01:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 02:08 AM   #65
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK
This thread is funny...

Anyways, despite if Flinchy is a keyboard warrior or not, he is asking a question about Adrian's product. Adrian doesn't feel like he needs to prove him wrong because he is a 'keyboard warrior'... Not sure about anyone else here, but if I was being proven wrong by a warrior I'd want to shut him down asap and make him go sit in the corner to cry like a baby. So far, not really happening is it?

Hmmm....
I'll be the first to admit, occasionally for lols i'll keyboard warrior intentionally

For this situation, i'm something a bit more useful and less trollish

I'm, a potential customer who has heard nothing but negatives about a product and the products customer support, regardless of how amazing it has the potential to be

As far as i can tell all this thread has done for it is cause more damage.

I would LOVE to be proven wrong completely and totally, i generally do want to be proven wrong too.

I'm honestly waiting to be banned still, i always heard badmouthing vishnu products was an instaban
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 02:21 AM   #66
pavo335
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK
This thread is funny...

Hmmm....
I'll be the first to admit, occasionally for lols i'll keyboard warrior intentionally

For this situation, i'm something a bit more useful and less trollish

I'm, a potential customer who has heard nothing but negatives about a product and the products customer support, regardless of how amazing it has the potential to be

As far as i can tell all this thread has done for it is cause more damage.

I would LOVE to be proven wrong completely and totally, i generally do want to be proven wrong too.

I'm honestly waiting to be banned still, i always heard badmouthing vishnu products was an instaban
Don't worry the yanks will be awake soon
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread