06-14-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
rutlab
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Anyone have a 1m near DC or Baltimore?

Hey Folks,

I'm awaiting allocation confirmation, I have had a deposit down a few months now, and I'm in the DC area for work all next week up near Baltimore, MD. Anyone want to show off their car to me?

I'll spring for some food or drinks or just shower you with adulation and praises!

I should be able to peel away from coworkers one of the nights in the range of the 20th-24th.

PM me or respond in this thread and lets make it happen!

Rutlab
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
Maximus_Prime
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 1M, '12 Q5 2.0T, '06 Miata

Garage List
Hi Rutlab - check out this thread: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538572

I'm about to resurrect that thread and see if things have changed, but as of now I only know of ohcrap's BSM 1M in the area, and last I heard it was in the shop undergoing some "work." It may be out of the shop by the 20th though.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
Ohcrap
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135 M-Sport

We just added some more mods to the list... could be a while. I'll reply to this thread again next time I get to "borrow" my car from the shop.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus_Prime View Post
Hi Rutlab - check out this thread: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538572

I'm about to resurrect that thread and see if things have changed, but as of now I only know of ohcrap's BSM 1M in the area, and last I heard it was in the shop undergoing some "work." It may be out of the shop by the 20th though.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
rutlab
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Yeah, I loved OhCrap's PCD thread. I was already sold on the PC Delivery, but his thread definitely helped convince the wife how awesome it is.

OhCrap, please let me know if it'll be around. I'd love to see it, especially to see what mods you've already done!

I probably shouldn't get my hopes up too much, as I still don't know what my deposit situation is. My CA assures me that I have an allocation, but I'm still dubious to the whole situation.
Appreciate 0