BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-09-2017, 10:31 AM   #1
MikeQC
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT M-Sport Package

2012 135i M-Sport - DCT - 49k miles - $20k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi everyone,

For sale is my 2012 135i DCT with just under 50k miles. I have decided I wanted a sedan and a manual transmission, so I recently bought a ZHP and have listed the 1er for sale here: https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/6251854177.html

Doesn't want to let me upload any attachments, so I made a little Imgur album here:
View post on imgur.com

I have all service records for my period of ownership (1 year) from both BMW of Northlake and Eurowise here in Charlotte. The exterior is Alpine white over black interior. The pain is in great shape apart from a few rock chips on the hood that appear to have been touched up pretty well by the previous owner. The interior is also in awesome shape and the leather shoes generally no signs of wear or sagging.

The DCT shifts quickly and smoothly and the car runs great. No power mods whatsoever, adult owners and driven. The only mods the car has are OEM performance gloss black kidney grills, 25% tint, black exhaust tips, and a BMS kickdown blocker that sits under the gas pedal. Still have the original chrome kidneys if that is your thing. The car also has OEM all weather floor mats front and back.

Recently fitted with new Michelin pilot super sport tires a few hundred miles ago, tires have about 95% tread. I am sure I am leaving out some details, so feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Best way to reach me would be by call or text at 919-698-2513.

I am asking 20k and I am relatively firm on that, as I think it is a fair price for a clean low mileage car, and seems to be on par with the few examples available I have seen with this mileage/year/condition. Thanks for looking!

Appreciate 0
      08-12-2017, 08:48 PM   #2
MikeQC
Rep

Bump, open to reasonable offers!
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2017, 08:40 AM   #3
MikeQC
Rep

Bump, price is negotiable.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2017, 08:16 PM   #4
MikeQC
Rep

Bump, still available.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2017, 02:55 PM   #5
TheAmazonMan
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330ci ZHP

GLWS! It's very clean.

Funny about the ZHP, I have a coupe and am always thinking about the 1 series I used to have. I keep wanting to switch back again but I would miss the ZHP too much. You won't regret an Imola red ZHP! Plus Corsa exhaust just makes it perfect.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2017, 08:48 AM   #6
MikeQC
Rep

Sold. John - tried reaching out to you after you let me know you were having a problem, hope everything worked out. Would like to hear that everything worked out alright, give me a shout when you get a chance.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2017, 08:49 AM   #7
MikeQC
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmazonMan View Post
GLWS! It's very clean.

Funny about the ZHP, I have a coupe and am always thinking about the 1 series I used to have. I keep wanting to switch back again but I would miss the ZHP too much. You won't regret an Imola red ZHP! Plus Corsa exhaust just makes it perfect.
Mine is in Silver Grey, and I think the only thing I'll be missing from the 135i is the power. Everything else about the zhp is perfect to me, loving every bit of it so far.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2017, 01:14 PM   #8
Long_Wang
Mr Wonderful
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQC View Post
Mine is in Silver Grey, and I think the only thing I'll be missing from the 135i is the power. Everything else about the zhp is perfect to me, loving every bit of it so far.
I actually went from an FBO 135i to a stock ZHP in 2012 and it wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. Just can't rely on mashing the gas pedal in 6th gear and expecting it to go anywhere when passing is all. ZHP is geared very well and if you upgrade the diff its quick off the line too.
      05-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #9
jkelley
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQC View Post
Sold. John - tried reaching out to you after you let me know you were having a problem, hope everything worked out. Would like to hear that everything worked out alright, give me a shout when you get a chance.
Hey, Mike. Sorry for the late response, life has been crazy. Car is doing great! About to start my electrician apprenticeship, and then upgrades will be coming. Charge pipe popped off, which is what created the check engine light. Upgraded to the COBB aluminum charge pipe and it was good to go.

Water Pump went out a little early, but classic BMW problem. Besides that, she's running great. My buddy somehow backed into me when I was parked right behind him, but I was planning on switching to a 1M front bumper anyways.

In the distant future, I have decided to do an S65 swap.

I'll keep ya posted.

Regards,

John
Appreciate 0