BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-16-2014, 03:14 PM   #1
kilometers davis
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 128i Coupe

FS: Set of 4 Used Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D mounted on BBS Knockoffs w/TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 400.00

Item Interest
I have for sale a set of four USED 205/50R17 Dunlop Winter Sport 3D run-flat winter tires mounted on BBS knockoff 17" wheels, balanced, with TPMS sensors installed and BMW center caps. Please see photos in the links below.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

This package without the center caps would cost you $1,400 new from TireRack. You can have this set for $400, firm, plus applicable shipping costs. The wheels are in generally good condition, with slight curbing on the two passenger's side wheels and slight scratching. (The example shown is of the driver's side, I think - I only felt like dragging one up from the basement) Tires certainly have what I'd consider to be one more winter's tread life - at least 6,000 miles. When these came off the vehicle in spring of 2013, they were in fine condition with no leaks, balance issues or anything of the sort. They have been stored in a dry dark place wrapped in trash bags in the interval.

Note: These wheels and tires will clear the brake calipers on the 128i ONLY - they will not clear the brakes on the 135i.

Terms, Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions:
Is shipping included? No. You have two options to obtain these wonderful objects: 1. You travel to central North Carolina to grab them. 2. You pay for shipping costs, plus a $25 drag-it-to-the-facility charge. Shipping via LTL freight (UPS, FedEx etc) from ZIP code 27101. Once sale is agreed upon, provide me your shipping address and I will let you know what the shipping costs will be. Example shipping guessing on a 150lb total weight, to Boston, MA: $216.55 total. Preference will be given to pick-up buyers!
Je me souviens! Will you ship these outside of the United States? No.
I will give you X dollars for these (where X is less than $400) I am very disinterested in haggling.
What forms of payment will you accept? I will accept PayPal, with the buyer carrying any costs of using that service, or cash at time of purchase for pick-up buyers.
Why are you getting rid of these? I no longer own the vehicle and would dearly love to clear some space in my basement.
I want 'em, how do I get 'em? Respond to the thread, please!

Appreciate 0