BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-11-2017, 08:36 PM   #1
motherOF135i
Registered
Rep
Drives: 135i

Red face Black with Red Leather 2013 BMW 135i For Sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This 135i BMW is a must see. I will be sad to see it go. I had a baby, and unfortunately needed to get a family vehicle. The 135 is black with red premium leather interior. It has aluminum trim, which makes it look super sharp. It is a 7-speed automatic. 6-Cyl, Turbo, 3.0 Liter. It has an M sport package and cold weather package and premium package. It is in excellent condition and only one owner, a non-smoker. I have brought it to BMW for all scheduled maintenance and can provide records by request. It is quick and looks and drives great. It'll turn heads and start conversations. The seats feel like new and hug you. It also has a sun roof perfect for summer days! It is still under factory warranty and title is in hand. The interior is very clean and well-maintained. You can listen to music and talk via bluetooth or via USB cord. The A/C ice cold and seat warmers super hot. It has a Factory GPS system. Come drive it today! You won't be sorry!

BLACK WITH RED PREMIUM LEATHER

Mileage 47,101
Body Style Coupe
Drive Type 2 wheel drive - rear
Engine 6 Cylinder
Transmission Automatic

Bluetooth Hands-Free
CD Player
Cruise Control
Heated Seats
Keyless Entry
Leather Seats