BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

New Menzerna PO203S light/medium polish at Detailed Image

Menzerna has done it again with another outstanding ceramic clear coat polish! The Menzerna PO203S polish is designed to remove swirls, fine scratches, oxidation and more from the new ceramic clear coats and all traditional clear coats. The remarkably smooth cutting particles help leave the paint extremely smooth and vibrant looking. It is a light to medium cutting polish that can help restore the clear coat so it is smooth and vibrant looking again. The Menzerna PO203S can be used on some lighter colors as a finishing polish with outstanding cutting power. For those who want to do just one coat on lighter colors and get the maximum results this may be the product for you. For darker colors you may want to follow up with a lighter polish like the ultra fine polish Menzerna PO85RD or the PO106FF. These polishes will ensure the paint looks totally clear and crisp. I would most commonly use the Menzerna PO203S with a white polishing pad, but there are certainly other options. It could be used with an orange light cutting pad if you're following up with another lighter polish/pad combo or with a black fine finishing pad if you want to use the polish as your finishing polish. It is easy to use and the results have been very impressive from just one use!

If you have any other questions about this product or anything related to detailing please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0