BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
AntonV
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sedona/Savanna 135i

Floormats color question

I negotiated floormats into my purchase....

I want to make sure that this isnt forgotten when I pick up the car. I also want to make sure that is in stock when I pick up the car....dont want to have to deal with coming back....

So, I figured I'd make an inquiry to the parts dept and see if they have the mats in stock...

Its a sedona red with savanna beige leather interior. The mats are black, right? Or are they tan?

If they arent in stock, I want to bring it to my CA's attention.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
BKScripto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i Sedona/Lemon

Black, fo sho
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
Angry3
All your 1 are belong to us!!!
Rep
Drives: '08 135i 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKScripto View Post
Black, fo sho
Fo real, black mats in the 2-tone interiors (Coral, Terra, Lemon, Savannah). Congrats OP, I've never seen a Sedona over Savannah car, but I bet it will look fantastic.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #4
BKScripto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i Sedona/Lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry3 View Post
Fo real, black mats in the 2-tone interiors (Coral, Terra, Lemon, Savannah). Congrats OP, I've never seen a Sedona over Savannah car, but I bet it will look fantastic.
I bet it will look great too! My Sedona Red 135i with Lemon will be here in about a month...Can't wait to see it.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
Angry3
All your 1 are belong to us!!!
Rep
Drives: '08 135i 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKScripto View Post
I bet it will look great too! My Sedona Red 135i with Lemon will be here in about a month...Can't wait to see it.
Sedona with Lemon, that should be beautiful. You'll have to bring it up to Cars and Java up at Northlake so I can check it out after you get it.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2009, 09:02 AM   #6
Excitmnt94
Detailer & Fitness Freak
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 135i ///M Sport Coupe

should be a great looking combination. if you worked them into the deal, just call your CA about 4 days prior to delivery and ask him/her to remind you if there was anything you needed to bring along to delivery. ask about current vehicle registration if transferring tags, proof of insurance, and whatnot.

when they confirm things needed, ask if they already have the mats ready for you. i will generally get the mats taken care of about 4 days out. that way if we do not have them, i can get them ordered so they are here in time. your CA might have already put a pair aside for you, so they could be out of stock in parts. likewise, you coudl think they have some, because parts says they do, and the someone just comes in off the street with a 1er and buys them.

long story short...just communicate with your CA. that will assure it is taken care of.

Appreciate 0