BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
BMWbab1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

135i track wheels and parts liquidation

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling all my track parts for my 135i. All parts are listed below. I would like to sell them all as a whole and would be willing to take $950 for everything however prices for individual parts are listed below. I live in Dayton, OH so pick up would be preferred somewhere around here. I am willing to drive a little to meet you though as well. Shipping will be available if not sold to someone who will pick the items up after a week of listing. I will not sell any individual parts for a week as I will give people the chance to buy everything as a whole first.

1. Bremmer Kraft Wheels. (2)18x8, (2)18x9, with Toyo Proxes R888 tires. Wheels do have couple very light dings/scuffs from stacking at the track but are not noticeable unless looked at very close. There is no curb rash on the lip of any of them. These are great wheels if you are looking for a track set at a good price and don't have to have the $2000+ extreme light track tires which save you less than a tenth of a second on the track. For DE events these are perfect. Front tires are worn through and back probably have 3-4 track days left. Fronts are 225/40 and backs are 255/35. To see what the wheels look like go to the following web address and look at the Matte black Bremmer Kraft at the bottom of the page http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/resul...rSpecial=false ($400)

2. Front air ducts to cool brakes. As some of you know I have been selling these cooling ducts so now I am selling my set. More or less they are a custom rotor backing plate/shield with ducting hose that then picks air up from under the swing arm from a large air inlet. These will fit on cars that are lowered up to an inch without rubbing issues and still having some room to spare. Those that have bought them have really liked them and I am seeing much lower temps in my brakes. My front brake pads after installing ducts are lasting me about 50% longer. I spent about a year developing these as I was tired of going through pads like water. ($250)

3. DTC-70 front brake pads. These were used for one track session (about 20 mins) and then my last event was rained out so they are almost brand new. ($125)

4. (2) Power Slot slotted front rotor sets. First set has one weekend and one additional run on them.($100 for pair) Second set was used for four weekends and I use them for back-ups. They probably have one-two weekends left in them. ($40 for pair)

5. One set of Zimmerman rear rotors with two weekends and one track session on them. ($80)

6. (4) Caliper bolts. These are the bolts on the back of the caliper that require a 10mm hex head that most people remove to change pads.($20)

7. (20) lug bolts. ($10)

8. One set of front brake Brake Harder .5mm titanium backing plates. ($40)

My email address is jeepbab1@yahoo.com if you have any questions. It will be first come first served and I will require a deposit through PayPal if you are the first one to let me know you want all the items as a whole so I can hold them for you. Items do not need to be picked up right away but within the next month would be great. Thank You.

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
BMWbab1
Private First Class
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
BMWbab1
Private First Class
Rep

Brake cooling ducts and titanium backing plates are sold.
Appreciate 0