BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-26-2018, 07:26 AM   #793
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: LBB M2+MPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speeds View Post
Sorry for delayed responce i didnt feel like lowering my intelect and talking common seance to you... u have to learn there is ALWAYS ALWAYS two sides to a story u listen both sides then u use common seance. Simple

Let me put it in a different easy way for u to understand what happend... im not using israeli or arab propaganda its just history brother...

second world war jews escaping Europe on boats went to US. They overwhelmed the US and recived alot of hate and racism...escaped again few hundred went to Palestine, at that time it was ok ... over time the others came with big guns and american money they want everything..

After a few wars israel got lil more than 80 pct of the land Palestinians got lil less than 20pct... well to this day israel keeps crossing over the small Palestinian border and builds new illegal settlements rubs it in there face natural outcome is hate and freedom fighters aka terrorists...
what would you do if That happend to u bro..????

Even the UN is on the Palestinian side...
In bold: Munich 1972 anybody? PLO, RAF(Rote Armee Fraktion). Nice guys definitely.

But yeah what would you do when (not so)poor 'refugees' fled to our countries....

I really don't know but this is present day overhere:

A bit of an analogy isn't it?

Cheers
Robin
      01-26-2018, 09:27 AM   #794
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
In bold: Munich 1972 anybody? PLO, RAF(Rote Armee Fraktion). Nice guys definitely.

But yeah what would you do when (not so)poor 'refugees' fled to our countries....

Cheers
Robin
Are you from Norway?
If you're not happy there you can move to the US very easily I hear!
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2018, 04:53 PM   #795
6speeds
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:

Cheers
Robin
I thought this was about the Palestinians and isrealis conflict ?

Bro Why is all the euros and americans keep bringing up and repeating about the syrian immigrants?

Ok listen i am from the gulf people from around the world come here to my country to make a better life for themselves and there familys in fact we have the highest ratio in the world.... foreigners outnumber us 8 to 1 in some countries like UAE and Qatar and they are 5 to 1 in countrys like kuwait bahrain saudi arabia oman, no where else in the world u see this ratio.. we dont bitch about it like u do

Arab countrys are very successful compared to the region they are in.. arab countrys in asia are success storys in asia.. arab countrys in africa are sucssesful compared to there Nabors in africa.

Oki im finished bibi
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2018, 06:35 AM   #796
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Netherlands
Rep

Forgive me. I was just drenched by white guilt.

And off course I know the Middle East is paradise. Let's be honest, Middle East has been paradise on earth for thousands of years, so I'm grateful people from ME countries come overhere to help us poor Euros....

Cheers
Robin

Last edited by Robin_NL; 01-27-2018 at 06:41 AM.
Appreciate 1
      01-27-2018, 12:10 PM   #797
OlBloo
Where to next........
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Quote:
I thought this was about the Palestinians and isrealis conflict ?

Bro Why is all the euros and americans keep bringing up and repeating about the syrian immigrants?

Ok listen i am from the gulf people from around the world come here to my country to make a better life for themselves and there familys in fact we have the highest ratio in the world.... foreigners outnumber us 8 to 1 in some countries like UAE and Qatar and they are 5 to 1 in countrys like kuwait bahrain saudi arabia oman, no where else in the world u see this ratio.. we dont bitch about it like u do

Arab countrys are very successful compared to the region they are in.. arab countrys in asia are success storys in asia.. arab countrys in africa are sucssesful compared to there Nabors in africa.

Oki im finished bibi
Ehhhhhhh. I think you're coveniently avoiding the issue of borderline slavery within the gulf states
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2018, 02:43 AM   #798
6speeds
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Forgive me. I was just drenched by white guilt.

And off course I know the Middle East is paradise. Let's be honest, Middle East has been paradise on earth for thousands of years, so I'm grateful people from ME countries come overhere to help us poor Euros....

Cheers
Robin
Well thousand and thausand of euros are overhere so whats the problem? We also invest gazzilions of dollars in ur countrys help u grow and give u jobs.

Listen man since the begining of time there always been two types of imogrants political and there is the economic imogrant .. im not sure why u people always put these pictures maybe it makes you feel superior?...

Also ur media made it look much worse than it is because only about 5pct of refugees went to europe

Last edited by 6speeds; 01-28-2018 at 06:49 AM.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2018, 03:09 AM   #799
6speeds
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlBloo View Post
Ehhhhhhh. I think you're coveniently avoiding the issue of borderline slavery within the gulf states
Haha what did u lern in the last few days??? ALWAYS ALWAYS educate your self then look at both sides equally then make up ur mind. DONT just repeat what u heard in the media.

you talking about the manual labour on the large constrution sites. There is a laws and contract before they are granted a visa they know exactly whats expected.
the large construction sites has thousands of laborers they are housed in army type barraks. There is no other way..They are incharge of keeping it clean and tidy. Also if it was so bad why do they stay as illigal imogrants after contract expires.. if it was so bad why do i get offered money to sponsor there other family members to come here.. that dose not make seance
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2018, 11:40 AM   #800
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Haha what did u lern in the last few days??? ALWAYS ALWAYS educate your self then look at both sides equally then make up ur mind. DONT just repeat what u heard in the media.

you talking about the manual labour on the large constrution sites. There is a laws and contract before they are granted a visa they know exactly whats expected.
the large construction sites has thousands of laborers they are housed in army type barraks. There is no other way..They are incharge of keeping it clean and tidy. Also if it was so bad why do they stay as illigal imogrants after contract expires.. if it was so bad why do i get offered money to sponsor there other family members to come here.. that dose not make seance
You are teaching US to ALWAYS look at BOTH sides.

And what do you do?

Practise what you preach mate.

Cheers
Robin
      01-28-2018, 11:45 AM   #801
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Well thousand and thausand of euros are overhere so whats the problem? We also invest gazzilions of dollars in ur countrys help u grow and give u jobs.

Listen man since the begining of time there always been two types of imogrants political and there is the economic imogrant .. im not sure why u people always put these pictures maybe it makes you feel superior?...

Also ur media made it look much worse than it is because only about 5pct of refugees went to europe

My sarcasm was difficult to understand but I know why ...if I want to learn more about medieval thinking I visit a museum. Easier for me thank you.

Cheers
Robin