BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-28-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
arrutled
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Olsa

Autocrossing with PCA in Greensboro/Charlotte

Hey guys,

I run with the PCA in greensboro/charlotte area in my 135i. I am on the autocross board and do course design and a little instructing for beginners. I am trying to help the group grow a little bit, and I am the only bmw driver out there most times. although there was one other at our last event last sunday I would like to see more of us out there. we typically get in 8 runs and are done by 3 pm. please let me know if there is any interest out there.

I run with the PCA, as my father drives a 993 and i like to do it with him. you dont have to be a member of PCA to do autocross. $35 for non PCA members. $40 for PCA members.

respond here if there is interest or send me a private message and I will post details on event registration. Thanks

Andy

AW 135i w/ blackette, performance short shift kit, BMW alarm, Performance rotors, APEX ARC-8 wheels, Direzza Star Spec 235/275, Dinan stage 3 suspension, M3 wishbones/tension rods/front sway/rear subframe bushings and thats all folks!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
arrutled
Colonel
Rep

Fine, i'll just keep takin 1st place in the non-porsche class! I'll buy you a beer if you beat me........

see if that works

AW 135i w/ blackette, performance short shift kit, BMW alarm, Performance rotors, APEX ARC-8 wheels, Direzza Star Spec 235/275, Dinan stage 3 suspension, M3 wishbones/tension rods/front sway/rear subframe bushings and thats all folks!
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
arrutled
Colonel
Rep

another first place in the non-porsche group. Non-porsche class was the largest class of the autocross. had an e92 M3 and an E46 M3 there as well! good times!

Appreciate 0