BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-10-2017, 04:51 AM   #111
Tollefsen
Enlisted Member
Norway
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Hi,

Does any of you have the TUV documents for the 1m kit BMZ MN01?
I have this kit on my car that I recently purchased but the TUV documents was missing. Need this document for the Norwegian "DMV".

If some of you have this, a colored copy would have been very helpfull.

Thanks.
BMW 1M 2011. Akrapovic Evo exhaust w/wireless kit, AR design DP, , Wagner EVO I IC, Cobb chargepipe, Turbosmart Diverter valves, AFE GT Momentum intake, MMP inlets, Cobb Accesport with custom Buraq map, BMS oilcatch can, Setrab 2nd oil cooler, Rogue short shifter, Ohlins R&T suspension, Brembo 18z brakecaliper w/Ferrodo DS2500 pads, Recaro CS seats
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2017, 12:13 PM   #112
CarJunkie
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
I just checked, no TUV documents with my US-spec kit, sorry. Have you contacted Ohlins directly? I'll bet they could email you a PDF of what you need.
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2017, 02:18 PM   #113
Tollefsen
Enlisted Member
Norway
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarJunkie View Post
I just checked, no TUV documents with my US-spec kit, sorry. Have you contacted Ohlins directly? I'll bet they could email you a PDF of what you need.
Thanks for checking.
Ohlins can provide this but I need to "apply" and pay for them to send it to me. So therfore wondering if some of you had this document. It is the same document for all 1M kits.
BMW 1M 2011. Akrapovic Evo exhaust w/wireless kit, AR design DP, , Wagner EVO I IC, Cobb chargepipe, Turbosmart Diverter valves, AFE GT Momentum intake, MMP inlets, Cobb Accesport with custom Buraq map, BMS oilcatch can, Setrab 2nd oil cooler, Rogue short shifter, Ohlins R&T suspension, Brembo 18z brakecaliper w/Ferrodo DS2500 pads, Recaro CS seats
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2017, 10:04 AM   #114
T1M
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW MY12 1M

Hey guys, can anyone tell me what camber is approximately on the front with the recommended 17mm ride height drop? How much +/- adjustment is there? I'd like to achieve -2 to -2.5 level, can this be done without camber plates?
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2017, 10:41 AM   #115
Tollefsen
Enlisted Member
Norway
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1M View Post
Hey guys, can anyone tell me what camber is approximately on the front with the recommended 17mm ride height drop? How much +/- adjustment is there? I'd like to achieve -2 to -2.5 level, can this be done without camber plates?
Hi, just had alighment done. Mine is lowered around recommended from Ohlins and they managed to get -1.5 camber without pulling the pins. Not sure how much extra you get when pulling the pins, but i belive you need camber plates to reach more than -2.0 camber
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2017, 09:40 PM   #116
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tollefsen View Post
Hi, just had alighment done. Mine is lowered around recommended from Ohlins and they managed to get -1.5 camber without pulling the pins. Not sure how much extra you get when pulling the pins, but i belive you need camber plates to reach more than -2.0 camber
When I had my 1M I was able to get -2 just by lowering the front about 1" over stock.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2017, 02:49 AM   #117
Tollefsen
Enlisted Member
Norway
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
When I had my 1M I was able to get -2 just by lowering the front about 1" over stock.
Really, did you pull the alighment pin to get -2?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2017, 04:17 AM   #118
T1M
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW MY12 1M

Quote:
Yeah, figured as much, thanks for the confirmation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
That's a lot of drop though! Front clearance especially with a lip would be minimal.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2017, 01:22 PM   #119
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1M View Post
Yeah, figured as much, thanks for the confirmation.

That's a lot of drop though! Front clearance especially with a lip would be minimal.
My car was low with a SleK lip.
Appreciate 0