BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
aisthetes
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Competition

Rusnak BMW - Thousand Oaks, CA

As of last night, I'm the proud new owner of an '09 AW 135i. My experience at Rusnak BMW was second-to-none, thanks to Roger Carroll.

Roger is a fellow enthusiast, with a few BMWs of his own (including an E36 M3) and several motorcycles that he enjoys wrenching on when he's not selling Bimmers. When I first met Roger in January to test drive the 1, the first thing he asked was if I'd like to rev the demo car out to see what it was really capable of. I knew right then this was a guy I could do business with!

His laid back demeanor and willingness to make the customer happy made the transaction unbelievably easy, even enjoyable. Roger found my car (the only AW with Coral Red M Package in the Western Region), allocated it to Rusnak and had it shipped from the port on a rush basis to take advantage of the great BMW finance deals in March. I got the smoking deal I wanted first round without any time wasting haggling, and everyone from the receptionist to GM was warm and personable. Roger even ensured that my front bumper wasn’t drilled as requested. I couldn’t have asked for more. After experiencing the Rusnak standard of excellence, there's really no reason to go anywhere else.

If you're in the market for a BMW, call Roger first and save yourself the hassle and time of pitting dealer against dealer. You'll get the deal you want, the car you want and love every moment of it.

I've attached a pic that the GM snapped of Roger, myself and my wife as we took delivery last night. Thanks Roger!

Appreciate 0
      07-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
IPv6Freely
Hmmm M235i... WANT!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i

Good to know, I'll be checking them out tomorrow to test drive a 135i. Thanks!
      08-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
IPv6Freely
Hmmm M235i... WANT!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i

Aaaaand I agree with the above post about the service at Rusnak BMW.

I went to test drive that 135i, and ended up driving it home. Jeff Kaltman is the man to speak to. Funny guy, knows his stuff, and had no problem going out of his way to make sure my car fit into my budget.

I have to say, the process was super smooth, and I got a gorgeous car at an excellent price. Thanks Jeff!