E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Hong Kong members, please sign in here for a meet!

Closed Thread

02-04-2008, 04:37 AM   #11045
wkmark
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 320i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neekulaz View Post
I've got K&N installed. I think psychologically you will feel better after installation - practically I think "slightly better performance" is already an exaggeration of the reality. The lower-end torque has some noticeable yet not very significant improvement.

You can do it DIY if you are prepared and have enough confidence to dismantle the two air pipes connecting to the air compartment containing the filter, loosen a few screws, take out and revert the air compartment then change the filter. There is a loose plastic element buffering the air compartment and the area on which the compartment is based, which can be lost quite easily if not careful enough. You may also need some lube when reinstalling the air compartment and positioning the plastic part.

Overall, can be quite a messy job as compared with the Straight-6 engines. I had mine installed by the mechanics who frequently changed engine oil for me, for half a dozen cans of Coca-cola and 10 minutes waiting time.
Thanks for the information. Is your K&N only the filter or the induction kit thing?
M-tech Bumper Hamann splitters,Breyton side skirts,Rear Spoiler,Blackline;OZ Superturismo GT Rims 18";Falkin Tires 255/35ZR;Hamann Foot pedals,Handbrakes;CF Roundrel on front,back and steering wheel;Illuminated Door Still Strips;Sprint Booster;PSS10,CF Front Grille,Eibach Anti-Roll Bar, Remus twin pipe Exhaust,Gruppe M Intake,Tarox brake kit 6 pot F/4 pot R
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 04:51 AM   #11046
Neekulaz
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320i SG/Biege/Walnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkmark View Post
Thanks for the information. Is your K&N only the filter or the induction kit thing?
Filter only
OEM CF front splitters, OEM CF rear spoiler, shark fin, Blackline Rear Lights, OSRAM 6000k Xenon D1S, PIAA 6500K Angel Eyes, PIAA 4700K Fog, non-leaking blackline bulbs, K&N, SACHS Performance Kit, Volks Racing Progressive ME 18" Version 2 2008 style, Bridgestone RE001 staggered setup.

Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 05:54 AM   #11047
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 330i E90 C55 AMG

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool View Post
So currently plan is to stock-up on cash and get the Rims+Tires ....
Cool

Please be reminded that you must make sure your new rims and its appropriate offsets, the spokes design will offer enough space to house a 6pot Brembo!

We did have members who had to change rims after the Brembo was being installed.

My little suggestion is you can consider to do rims+brakes at the same time to ensure perfect match.

t
BMW 2006 330i E90 Jet Black/Black Leathers/Aluminium, Steptronic Active Steering; MTech Aero Kit Carbon Fibre Splitters/Diffuser. Bilstein PSS9 Coilover, Rays VOLK Racing RE30 Formula Limited Edition 18" Pirelli Rosso; Project Mu 355mm Forged 4pot Caliper. HID:Osram D1S 6000K, PIAA 6500K White Ring, Philips Diamond Vision HB4 5000K, PIAA H490/H491 Super Bright 6500K LED Interior Lights. Chrome S.Wheel Cover, Rear Windows Sunshades.

Last edited by cntlaw; 02-04-2008 at 06:10 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 06:09 AM   #11048
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Even more expensive than the Veyron!

It is no secret that Bugatti has a second car in development to accompany the infamous Veyron,........

Bugatti official Julius Kruta has said the Veyron was only the beginning, and that the brand would soon build a second hyper-model. The Bugatti Veyron’s quad-turbo W16 powerplant already produces 1001hp in a completely drivable package, one can only begin to imagine the ridiculous figures associated with Bugatti’s next model.

Despite the Veyron’s enormous million dollar price tag, each car was sold at a loss and its predecessor will be no different.

“The idea was to make a showcase car to tell the world what the Volkswagen group is capable of doing if the sky is the limit, it is a statement car and we are not even meeting the cost of production.”
BMW 2006 330i E90 Jet Black/Black Leathers/Aluminium, Steptronic Active Steering; MTech Aero Kit Carbon Fibre Splitters/Diffuser. Bilstein PSS9 Coilover, Rays VOLK Racing RE30 Formula Limited Edition 18" Pirelli Rosso; Project Mu 355mm Forged 4pot Caliper. HID:Osram D1S 6000K, PIAA 6500K White Ring, Philips Diamond Vision HB4 5000K, PIAA H490/H491 Super Bright 6500K LED Interior Lights. Chrome S.Wheel Cover, Rear Windows Sunshades.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 06:15 AM   #11049
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Nissan GT500 GT-R Specs released!!!

I am now more or less have some ideas how to mod my forecoming GT-R...

If you presumed Nissan’s GT500 GT-R race car was powered by the potent twin-turbo V6 engine from its road-based sibling, then surprisingly you would be wrong.

Full specifications have been released for Nissan’s latest track weapon, with the current VK45DE 4.5L normally-aspirated V8 still in use from the previous 350Z incarnation.

Read more…

The reason being the VR38TT engine is still too new for race engineers to reliably develop the maximum allowable 500hp under race conditions and match the V8’s enormous 510Nm.

In addition to the new engine, the GT-500 spec car also breaks away from GT-R tradition, featuring a rear-wheel drive layout as well as a six-speed sequential gearbox as per series rules.

Along with these performance changes, significant weight reduction has been undertaken and the aerodynamics have been adjusted to decrease drag and increase down-force.

The GT500 series begins March 15-16 at Suzuka with a total of five GT-R’s ready to take on the competition.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 06:16 AM   #11050
little_croco
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 330i Monaco Blue/Beige

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
Exclamation A side track

Sorry for this side track...

My friend just totalled his Passat last weekend on Princess Margaret Road at a slippery corner. He drives like Grandma shopping (borrowed this from t, for free of course) and his tyres were only about 1 year old. Add on that is his car was just waxed a couple of weeks ago for CNY.

Brothers and Sisters, do drive with care and SAFETY ALWAYS COME FIRST! Especially during the recent wet weather, no matter how good your tyres are for wet road as per the statistics and spec, the driver is the only one to be responsible for any happening on the road.

Take care and have a wonderful and safe CNY holidays, with your family and your E9x!
E90 330i VB32 Monaco Blue/Beige/BurledWalnut - Prodrive GC-014I Forged 18" 8.5J/9.5J British Black + Michelin PSS 225/255 + Bilstein PSS10 + H&R ARBs + ACS bodykit + Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit 355-6F/345-4R + Rogue Engineering IKON exhaust kit + Simota Intake V2 + MFD Scoops + Blackline w/ red bulbs + PIAA H11 4700K fog + PIAA 6500K White Angel Eyes + MTEC 7000K license plate LED + GS-55 front doors LED + Valentine-1
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 06:19 AM   #11051
little_croco
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
Group Buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntlaw View Post

It is no secret that Bugatti has a second car in development to accompany the infamous Veyron,........

Bugatti official Julius Kruta has said the Veyron was only the beginning, and that the brand would soon build a second hyper-model. The Bugatti Veyron’s quad-turbo W16 powerplant already produces 1001hp in a completely drivable package, one can only begin to imagine the ridiculous figures associated with Bugatti’s next model.

Despite the Veyron’s enormous million dollar price tag, each car was sold at a loss and its predecessor will be no different.

“The idea was to make a showcase car to tell the world what the Volkswagen group is capable of doing if the sky is the limit, it is a statement car and we are not even meeting the cost of production.”
Quote:
I am now more or less have some ideas how to mod my forecoming GT-R...

If you presumed Nissan’s GT500 GT-R race car was powered by the potent twin-turbo V6 engine from its road-based sibling, then surprisingly you would be wrong.

Full specifications have been released for Nissan’s latest track weapon, with the current VK45DE 4.5L normally-aspirated V8 still in use from the previous 350Z incarnation.

Read more…

The reason being the VR38TT engine is still too new for race engineers to reliably develop the maximum allowable 500hp under race conditions and match the V8’s enormous 510Nm.

In addition to the new engine, the GT-500 spec car also breaks away from GT-R tradition, featuring a rear-wheel drive layout as well as a six-speed sequential gearbox as per series rules.

Along with these performance changes, significant weight reduction has been undertaken and the aerodynamics have been adjusted to decrease drag and increase down-force.

The GT500 series begins March 15-16 at Suzuka with a total of five GT-R’s ready to take on the competition.
E90 330i VB32 Monaco Blue/Beige/BurledWalnut - Prodrive GC-014I Forged 18" 8.5J/9.5J British Black + Michelin PSS 225/255 + Bilstein PSS10 + H&R ARBs + ACS bodykit + Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit 355-6F/345-4R + Rogue Engineering IKON exhaust kit + Simota Intake V2 + MFD Scoops + Blackline w/ red bulbs + PIAA H11 4700K fog + PIAA 6500K White Angel Eyes + MTEC 7000K license plate LED + GS-55 front doors LED + Valentine-1
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 07:21 AM   #11052
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_croco View Post

My friend just totalled his Passat last weekend on Princess Margaret Road at a slippery corner. He drives like Grandma shopping (borrowed this from t, for free of course) and his tyres were only about 1 year old. Add on that is his car was just waxed a couple of weeks ago for CNY.

Brothers and Sisters, do drive with care and SAFETY ALWAYS COME FIRST! Especially during the recent wet weather, no matter how good your tyres are for wet road as per the statistics and spec, the driver is the only one to be responsible for any happening on the road.

Take care and have a wonderful and safe CNY holidays, with your family and your E9x!

It is exactly the same case of my totalled E36 325i coupe years ago.My tires were attracted oil in a night of 'moist rain' - tiny little rain looks like white powder. I detected slippage at turns about 2 mins b4 the accident (where I actually stopped the car and checked the wheels)
A minute right after that, I reached home 's car park gate and learned that that gate was closed, so I pulled my car backward. As I was aware of my car was in the opposite lane, so I made a very fast forward to get back to the right lane and that was a bend !
The E36 steering was out of control and spinned 360 degree for 3 rounds and hit the fence.
It was a total.
( my windshield wasn't even broken )

Ever since, till now I am paranoid driving on moisted roads in HK.
And, now, whenever I saw roads accidents on the news, I found that 80% these accidents were happening
under the same weather condition.

Remember, the first tiny ( white powder ) rain after some dry days is the most dangerous.

t
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 07:26 AM   #11053
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Group Buy?
Group buy , not a problem, if Chili can help all of us to sell our apartments of good price, then may be we can all afford one ( but not one each, one for all of us ) (We will all be sleeping under the overfly- bridges with our families and drive a Buggati once every fortnight to McDonalds.)
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 07:37 AM   #11054
little_croco
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
Quote:
Group buy , not a problem, if Chili can help all of us to sell our apartments of good price, then may be we can all afford one ( but not one each, one for all of us ) (We will all be sleeping under the overfly- bridges with our families and drive a Buggati once every fortnight to McDonalds.)
Good idea, I like that. Perhaps can invite some magazine and TV to report that, in exchange of some KFC or Pizzahut (or Cafe de Coral or Maxims if prefer chinese).
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 08:44 AM   #11055
Neekulaz
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320i SG/Biege/Walnut

Quote:

Hope your friend was not hurt during the accident. If a car can protect the driver from injury whilst itself being totalled, it's surely a good car and has gloriously completed its mission.

Can't agree more with what you said. We always see elderly and foolish people crossing the road without due attention to road condition (or they just take it for granted that vehicles will give way to them). When they got hit, blame is on driver anyway whether or not you were driving at 200km/h or 20km/h at that time because the presumption is that the driver has not paid due care and attention to road condition. I think this is one of the most unfair rules to the drivers in Hong Kong. Whilst I agree to the entirety that human life is precious and in drivers should be patient, I think that the police in Hong Kong just hasn't done enough to prosecute pedestrians for jay-walking and educate people the importance to abide by traffic signals and lights.

We saw taxis hitting elderly from time to time causing deaths. Many of these fatal accidents however occured because the pedestrians took risk to cross 3 lanes for each direction without using nearby road-crossing facilities, or simply jay-walked. The poor drivers were all charged for careless/dangerous driving causing death, got their license suspended, and for the really unfornate ones, sent to jail. I really wonder, is that fair if it was the pedestrian who didn't abide by the traffic rules?
OEM CF front splitters, OEM CF rear spoiler, shark fin, Blackline Rear Lights, OSRAM 6000k Xenon D1S, PIAA 6500K Angel Eyes, PIAA 4700K Fog, non-leaking blackline bulbs, K&N, SACHS Performance Kit, Volks Racing Progressive ME 18" Version 2 2008 style, Bridgestone RE001 staggered setup.

Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 11:00 AM   #11056
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Hope your friend was not hurt during the accident. If a car can protect the driver from injury whilst itself being totalled, it's surely a good car and has gloriously completed its mission.

Can't agree more with what you said. We always see elderly and foolish people crossing the road without due attention to road condition (or they just take it for granted that vehicles will give way to them). When they got hit, blame is on driver anyway whether or not you were driving at 200km/h or 20km/h at that time because the presumption is that the driver has not paid due care and attention to road condition. I think this is one of the most unfair rules to the drivers in Hong Kong. Whilst I agree to the entirety that human life is precious and in drivers should be patient, I think that the police in Hong Kong just hasn't done enough to prosecute pedestrians for jay-walking and educate people the importance to abide by traffic signals and lights.

We saw taxis hitting elderly from time to time causing deaths. Many of these fatal accidents however occured because the pedestrians took risk to cross 3 lanes for each direction without using nearby road-crossing facilities, or simply jay-walked. The poor drivers were all charged for careless/dangerous driving causing death, got their license suspended, and for the really unfornate ones, sent to jail. I really wonder, is that fair if it was the pedestrian who didn't abide by the traffic rules?
Incidentally, my next door just told me, yesterday, a tall lady (walking) bumped into his Touareg and broke one of his side mirrors! She looked she hurted her shoulder painfully, so he was giving sympathy and did not ask her to pay for the damage but he now is really sad to see a broken mirror of his just polished car about ready to celebrate CNY

Guys, believe me, there really wasn't that many roads accidents in the past, but why we have so many now? The police seems to blame the drivers, they said they drive too fast, too careless, or they drink a lot and drive. Do we think our drivers 20/30 years ago really drove slow, really drove more carefully, really not drinking to drive?

There is only one answer to the puzzle; that is, we used to be a 4 million people population and now close to 7 million people; and we used to be a 300,000 cars city and now guess how many we have?

What worse is, along with the growth of population and growth of economy, our number of buses on the road must be 10 times more than 30 years ago, what about mini buses, what about trucks which carry goods ?

The fact that we probably have also expanded our roads to cater for the traffic, but believe me, the 'extra roads' created are already saturated long ago e.g. Tuen Mun HW, Eastern Corridor etc.
The places like Nathan Road, Queens Road, those really are traffic black spots, were never being expanded in anyway?

Now, the pedestrians are fighting with cars while they are crossing the roads. The poor lady and my poor next door's accident is a very good example.

It is a sad thing here. Our city space is so tiny, whenever we want to build overflys , tunnels, it always takes years to get approval, and takes years to build. Take a look when you go Bangkok, count how many overflys in the city center they have built in a year? We can always give an excuse as there had been 8 years recession in Asia/HK and that some major constructions are private funded.....whatever reasons...it doesn't look the situation is getting better.
And, do we think our roads are grease-less considering the number of trucks/buses with leaking engine oil? Has the government did enough preventively? All they know is to give out tickets like they did 50 years ago.

I think our this generation is very lucky to be able to still drive freely in HK. Sooner or later, unless we pay triple the road fee, or we are allowed to drive only 4 days a week.

Considering all these issues about driving in HK, guess I should push forward my W212 project quicker.
It was a real fun time to be driving 200kmh with you young lads, but my time to be driving 50kmh/70kmh is near.

t

Last edited by cntlaw; 02-04-2008 at 11:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 11:14 AM   #11057
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Good idea, I like that. Perhaps can invite some magazine and TV to report that, in exchange of some KFC or Pizzahut (or Cafe de Coral or Maxims if prefer chinese).
ok so you are in?

BuGatti Group Buy Registration:
( please quote/add/amend your contribution )

1. Croco, $2,500,000
2. Chili, $5,000,000
3. cntlaw, $2,000,000

Last edited by cntlaw; 02-04-2008 at 11:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 12:59 PM   #11058
Chili
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997 C4 Cab

Quote:
ok so you are in?

1. Croco, $2,500,000
2. Chili, $5.00
3. cntlaw, $2,000,000
no problem la
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #11059
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili View Post
no problem la
比五蚊雞 就想揸BuGatti? BuGatti Minichamps都未必夠啦,咁小?你老板!

Last edited by cntlaw; 02-04-2008 at 07:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 08:37 PM   #11060
little_croco
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
Quote:
ok so you are in?

1. Croco, $2,500,000
2. Chili, $5,000,000
3. cntlaw, $2,000,000
I work in an European company, so the convention of 2,5xxxxxxx means 2 dollar and a half? I am ok.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #11061
little_croco
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
Thanks, my friend is ok and luckily there was only him in the car but not with his family.

Well, don't think anything we can do, or we never own a car. Anyway, have a happy year of rats lar, perhaps we should now drive more at nights when there is fewer cars and people on the road/street...

Quote:

Quote:
Incidentally, my next door just told me, yesterday, a tall lady (walking) bumped into his Touareg and broke one of his side mirrors! She looked she hurted her shoulder painfully, so he was giving sympathy and did not ask her to pay for the damage but he now is really sad to see a broken mirror of his just polished car about ready to celebrate CNY

Guys, believe me, there really wasn't that many roads accidents in the past, but why we have so many now? The police seems to blame the drivers, they said they drive too fast, too careless, or they drink a lot and drive. Do we think our drivers 20/30 years ago really drove slow, really drove more carefully, really not drinking to drive?

There is only one answer to the puzzle; that is, we used to be a 4 million people population and now close to 7 million people; and we used to be a 300,000 cars city and now guess how many we have?

What worse is, along with the growth of population and growth of economy, our number of buses on the road must be 10 times more than 30 years ago, what about mini buses, what about trucks which carry goods ?

The fact that we probably have also expanded our roads to cater for the traffic, but believe me, the 'extra roads' created are already saturated long ago e.g. Tuen Mun HW, Eastern Corridor etc.
The places like Nathan Road, Queens Road, those really are traffic black spots, were never being expanded in anyway?

Now, the pedestrians are fighting with cars while they are crossing the roads. The poor lady and my poor next door's accident is a very good example.

It is a sad thing here. Our city space is so tiny, whenever we want to build overflys , tunnels, it always takes years to get approval, and takes years to build. Take a look when you go Bangkok, count how many overflys in the city center they have built in a year? We can always give an excuse as there had been 8 years recession in Asia/HK and that some major constructions are private funded.....whatever reasons...it doesn't look the situation is getting better.
And, do we think our roads are grease-less considering the number of trucks/buses with leaking engine oil? Has the government did enough preventively? All they know is to give out tickets like they did 50 years ago.

I think our this generation is very lucky to be able to still drive freely in HK. Sooner or later, unless we pay triple the road fee, or we are allowed to drive only 4 days a week.

Considering all these issues about driving in HK, guess I should push forward my W212 project quicker.
It was a real fun time to be driving 200kmh with you young lads, but my time to be driving 50kmh/70kmh is near.

t
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 08:56 PM   #11062
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili View Post
no problem la
Quote:
ok so you are in?

1. Croco, $2,500,000
2. Chili, $5,000,000
3. cntlaw, $2,000,000
Quote:
比五蚊雞 就想揸BuGatti? BuGatti Minichamps都未必夠啦,咁小?你老板!
Quote:
I work in an European company, so the convention of 2,5xxxxxxx means 2 dollar and a half? I am ok.
Okay, revised,一人一 佰萬港元.

1. Croco, 一 佰萬港元
2. Chili, 一 佰萬港元
3. cntlaw, 一 佰萬港元
4. Snowhill, 一 佰萬港元
5. Kelvinso, 一 佰萬港元
6. Neekulaz, 一 佰萬港元
7. Cool, 一 佰萬港元
8. tcchan, 一 佰萬港元
9. wkmark, 一 佰萬港元
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 09:37 PM   #11063
wkmark
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 320i E90

Quote:
Okay, revised,一人一 佰萬港元.

1. Croco, 一 佰萬港元
2. Chili, 一 佰萬港元
3. cntlaw, 一 佰萬港元
4. Snowhill, 一 佰萬港元
5. Kelvinso, 一 佰萬港元
6. Neekulaz, 一 佰萬港元
7. Cool, 一 佰萬港元
8. tcchan, 一 佰萬港元
9. wkmark, 一 佰萬港元

Haha... this sounds good. I have ALWAYS wanted a BuGatti. I wonder if they will have enough for ALL of us?
M-tech Bumper Hamann splitters,Breyton side skirts,Rear Spoiler,Blackline;OZ Superturismo GT Rims 18";Falkin Tires 255/35ZR;Hamann Foot pedals,Handbrakes;CF Roundrel on front,back and steering wheel;Illuminated Door Still Strips;Sprint Booster;PSS10,CF Front Grille,Eibach Anti-Roll Bar, Remus twin pipe Exhaust,Gruppe M Intake,Tarox brake kit 6 pot F/4 pot R
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 09:47 PM   #11064
little_croco
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
Quote:
Haha... this sounds good. I have ALWAYS wanted a BuGatti. I wonder if they will have enough for ALL of us?
Mark, you don't listen in class, our teacher T is going to buy one for all of us. Go and wash the toilets... hahaha

BTW, how about Dr. Riku and ny911?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 10:55 PM   #11065
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Mark, you don't listen in class, our teacher T is going to buy one for all of us. Go and wash the toilets... hahaha

BTW, how about Dr. Riku and ny911?
1 million dollars is just for deposit. If there are more to join, may be it will just be the only money needed or at most 1.5millions each be enough, cause we will only use the tax free T plate to drive it.

I am not sure how easy to get a quota as the "Veyron Version II" will double the price of the Veyron, and the power 1001hp of Veyron will also be at least 20% increased to 1200hp at the 3.3s territories instead of the Veyron's 3.8s.
This means, "Veyron Version II" will beat Forumla 1 at least in straight line acceleration.

Consider flying to the moon alone costs much more and you will have no 'ownership' of the space shuttle, I think it is worth for us to consider to own this top end car for life, even have to share among us, enjoy with your friends and families too.

I will ensure you will not pay more than Chili's paying the GT, and you get triple the hp of the GT from "Veyron Version II"!
Paying less and you have a car 3.3s vs a GT's 4.9s, it is two and a half second faster than a GT.

Common guys, 1million dollars only get you 200 sq.ft , 1/3 of an average middle class apartment!
明白未?

t
p.s.

1. Croco, 一 佰萬港元
2. Chili, 一 佰萬港元
3. cntlaw, 一 佰萬港元
4. Snowhill, 一 佰萬港元
5. Kelvinso, 一 佰萬港元
6. Neekulaz, 一 佰萬港元
7. Cool, 一 佰萬港元
8. tcchan, 一 佰萬港元
9. wkmark, 一 佰萬港元
10. rikuE90, 一 佰萬港元
11. ny911, 一 佰萬港元
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2008, 02:32 AM   #11066
cool
Second Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 - Monte.Blue/Black/Alum

Quote:
Okay, revised,一人一 佰萬港元.

1. Croco, 一 佰萬港元
2. Chili, 一 佰萬港元
3. cntlaw, 一 佰萬港元
4. Snowhill, 一 佰萬港元
5. Kelvinso, 一 佰萬港元
6. Neekulaz, 一 佰萬港元
7. Cool, 一 佰萬港元
8. tcchan, 一 佰萬港元
9. wkmark, 一 佰萬港元
haha

O hey ... Chili, u should check out the latest "FIFTH GEAR" show (Feb 4th, 2008) , it features the GT ga .... (Fifth Gear is like the TOP Gear show in UK).
I am currently d/ling this video now .... cant wait to see your car

Also guys, when i got my car ... the sales person was giving me 2 gifts (rear spoiler and Shark Spoiler) ... but then he didnt know my car had the shark spoiler. So i end-up with only 1 gift from him, the rear spoiler. Then recently i called him and mentioned that he told me about an BMW Umberlla, then he said he will get me 1 for free. So i just picked up this yesterday ... pics ...