E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Question about MP3 Artist/Song title data/display

09-18-2005, 03:57 PM   #23
325iA
Enlisted Member
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E92 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by beri486
WOW!!!! Thank you very much P307. That was a great find, I would have never guessed!!!!!!! I am now able to navigate the folders. This is fantastic, thanks again
My wife allows me only 700 km a day , so I did spent some time in my garage finding out some hidden features . You do know about the ID3 v1 tags (in stead of the ID3 v2 tags which are not shown in the CURRent-mode) do you?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 04:51 PM   #24
beri486
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 325i/Monaco Blue

Yes I know about the ID tags version issue - actually I learned all that here trying to find out what you discovered. I burned so many CDs with different software settings thinking that was the problem
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2005, 09:20 PM   #25
uofmtiger
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
When the CD is in, press the LIST-button. Now you can scroll with the knob on the right hand (I don't know what is called but its the opposite one of the volume knob) throug your (current) MP3-map. If you reach the top of the list, the name of the map is displayed. Pressing the right knob, the maps are displayed and you can scroll throug the maps. Pressing the knop again, you select that map and you can scroll through the songs in that map, selecting one by pressing again. Hope it works for you too.
These instructions are perfect! Thanks for the information...Great, informative site!
Appreciate 0