BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-08-2023, 12:29 AM   #1
twinturbovan
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i M Sport Vert

2009 BMW 135i GT Cup Race Car

I introduce you to my BMW 135i GT CUP Race Car. Equipped with @rsfuture 3D Track Spec Carbon Fiber Aero matched with @ogshark dam adding over 1k lbs of downforce at 120mph with M3 Suspension. Pure Stage 2 High Flow Turbos on the car puts down 526 rwhp and 555 lbs trq at only 19 lbs of boost, equipped with Nitto NT05 Max Performance Drag Radials for Track. Interior is equipped with @nelssolracing full Red Color Shift Carbon interior with Red Color Shift Carbon Door Cards and a rear seat delete kit for reduced weight as well as @coolerworx Pro Short Shifter to match the Motive Twin Disc ST Clutch.

This car is a complete 1 of 1 that BMW never made. It is a car unlike any other 135i. It is uniquely built to my taste for track use as well as show quality. I do currently have a Seibon GTR Carbon Hood on order and Tillet C1's will be ordered shortly to be converted into Red Carbon to match the interior. OG Shark does have a Carbon Dam and Rear Carbon Diffuser finished for the car, they're just working on proper fitting. OG Shark will be creating a one off Full Roll Cage for the car as well. We will be ordering Nitron Coilovers for the car as well to be able to be able to achieve the best possible track times! OEM 1M Widebody will be added at the time of cage install next year.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0