BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
Pure Euro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Euro

West Coast Worthersee (8/15-16 Buellton, CA Finalized Info)

We're excited to have everything all squared away and the website officially launched! We're expecting a great turnout and have no doubt that this will be the beginning of a tradition that will last many many years. With over 80 trophies to hand out (45 of which are Volkswagen classes), we expect to see some great cars.

The location of the show make this an event no other can match. Sunday's show will be held on the grassy center median of the Avenue of the Flags (Buellton's main street, formerly highway 101). With the support of the Chamber of Commerce, City Planner, and other city officials, the local community is expected to come out and support the event in a major way...

Schedule, Registration, Hotel Information, and all other important information are now at http://www.WestCoastWorthersee.com

If you have any questions, feel free to email us or post them here and I'll do my best to respond ASAP. Also feel free to post this information on any area forums and please send me the links so I can stay on top of those as well!

See everyone in August...
Appreciate 0