BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #23
Riley1524
Captain
Rep
Drives: A Slow Ass BMW

I always have my lights set to auto so that may be why I never experienced the flicker or maybe I'm just lucky. It still wouldn't deter me from using the LUX AE's, they are simply to awesome IMO
      12-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #24
Eddie135
N55 Commando
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i - DCT - N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
Eddie. First off please do not post moltuple threads about the same issue - that is not approiate and against the rules of the forum.

We are working with you so please calm down and stop stop slandering us. We do post everywehre as well that flicking happens upon startup . Directly from our for sale thread:

"A note about Flickering:

Depending on the model and year build of your car, LED Angel eyes may may flicker when first starting the car. This is due to the CANBUS system BMW uses to check exterior bulbs for shorts or blown bulbs. The car is only sending pulses of power to make sure bulbs are in tack, and with LED angel eyes this causes flickering for up to 30 seconds after startup

One suggestion is to leave the lights on the AUTO setting, and this may stop flickering upon start up."

We have stood behind our products for the last 3 years a making them and we still produce the highest quality and brightest LED Angel eyes on the market. our LUX h8 V3 is at least 3-4 times brighter then anything you can find on e-bay
Well, If I say anything wrong, then I am sorry. I am not slandering Lux or anything.
I have used so many LED's before but no flickering occurs.

I am not saying Lux is not good, it is a great product. Imagine paying so much for the LED but still flickers. Different people have different needs and level of expectations.

Just sharing thoughts and view and making comparison, that's all Marc. Other people can choose what they want to write or reply my thread, I cannot control that.

Chill out.

Last edited by Eddie135; 12-21-2011 at 03:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #25
Salazar
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 Black 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie135 View Post
Well, If I say anything wrong, then I am sorry. I am not slandering Lux or anything.
I have used so many LED's before but no flickering occurs.

I am not saying Lux is not good, it is a great product. Imagine paying so much for the LED but still flickers. Different people have different needs and level of expectations.

Just sharing thoughts and view and making comparison, that's all Marc. Other people can choose what they want to write or reply my thread, I cannot control that.

Chill out.
So that's a good question.. Why would it flicker for LUX but not for any other brand LEDs that he has used?

VMR v715 | Rieger Eyelids| ST Coils | Custom Tint | 3D Design | Custom Quad
Appreciate 0