BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
daveoreo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911

FS/WTT (For 135i): Porsche 996 911 Carrera4 with Aero Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey all,

Looking to sell or trade (+ cash on my end) for a 135i my Porsche 996 Carrera 4. Info below, let me know if you have any questions.

Rebuilt transmission at 93k miles. OEM Clutch @ 93K Miles. New front tires at 92k miles, new rear tires @ 105k miles. Rear tires have a Goodyear warranty with them. All pirelli p zeros. New double din, and more.

Open to offers. Recent transmission and clutch work cost over 10k, and this car is good to go for a long time. PM me if interested.

Open to legit offers. Here's some info, tell me what you've got:

It's a model 911 - 996 Carrera4. It's Arctic Silver which is the most sought after color for Carreras. The interior is black, and the car is a 6 speed. This car is in excellent condition. I've owned 2 Range Rovers, a BMW, and now this Porsche, and I have to say, I love this car... but I miss my BMWs! (And yes, my rover was an 03, so it was not a ford)

I had a custom double din head unit put in the Porsche. It has a direct iPod hookup and can play DVDs or video from and iPod, iPhone, or iPad.

Car has custom mille miglia exhaust that sounds excellent. Not obnoxious, but if you get on it, it sounds very clean.

There is some road rash on the front bumper from the previous owner, however, I have chosen not to repaint it because I do not want a buyer thinking the vehicle was in a 'secret' wreck.

The car also has the sought after "Aero Kit" direct from the Porsche factory. This is an $8,000 kit and makes the car look amazing. The kit includes factory installed bumper, spoiler, and side skirts.

The vehicle has a clear title & there is no lien. Overall the car is in great condition for its age. Vehicle will need new breaks soon.
Asking $21,500
'99
112k miles
VIN number: WP0AA2993XS625229

Appreciate 0