BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
BostonBeemah
Lieutenant
Armenia
Rep
Drives: AW 135i 6spd

FS:2010 Supercharged Challenger SRT8

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone,

Posting this up for one of my buddies. Car is absolutely immaculate and has been taken care of meticulously since day one...

"Hey Guys,

I am listing my Challenger just to get a feeler. I am in no rush to sell the car, being that it is my second vehicle. The price is firm, and I do not wish to drop on it because the car is in pristine condition and all performance mods were professionally done by Livernois Motorsports. You can check them out for their reputation

The car has 17K + in mods! The odometer reads 10,300 miles. The car is hardly driven and always garage kept, NEVER seen snow. This is primarily the reason why I am listing the car because between my busy work schedule and the New England Weather I hardly find any time to really enjoy the car like I should be! I have all original parts, including the factory wheels and tires which are in mint condition.

The car is putting down 519whp with 6lbs of boost only! You get 30-40whp with every 2 lbs. With an O/D balancer, meth injection, and BAP or "fuel hat" as Arrington would call it. Livernois has pushed 10-11lbs on the SRT8 with no issues! The car as is runs 11s consistently at the track. Check out the dyno vid! Dennis' 2010 Supercharged Challenger SRT8 on the Dyno - YouTube

Here is a list of all the mods:

Magnacharger MP2300 Supercharger
Thump Racing Single Bolt Billet Aluminum Belt Tensioner with 70mm Billet Aluminum Pulley
Water-to-Air Intercooler
Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold
RST Dual disk McLeod clutch
Custom Carbon Fiber Intake
Fuel System Upgrades
NGK Spark Plugs
180 Degree Thermostat
Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tune
20x9 in the front, 20x10 in the rear Factory Reproductions Viper flat black wheels
315/35/20 Nitto NTO5R Drag Radials (only 3 passes made at the track)
Mopar 6 speed Billet Aluminum shifter handle
Mopar Black Chrome Grille Surround
35% Tints all around
Tinted Tail Lights and Marker Lights
Magnaflow Competition cat back exhaust with quad tips
Drake black billet fuel door
Eibach Sportline Springs

CHECK OUT MORE PICS HERE:challenger srt8 Photos by dgikas3 | Photobucket

The car is a 2010 SRT8 Challenger, Black on Black, Fully Loaded, Odometer reads 10,300 miles.

Asking Price = $49,500 FIRM!

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions!"

Appreciate 0