BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #23
lavmugen
Private First Class
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 Superman 135i

TOO LATE =(

my car finished production and it's on a boat right now =(

YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK IT! I CHOSE THE COLORS AND I SHALL LIVE WITH IT

IT MIGHT GROW ON ME (AND POSSIBLY EVERYBODY ELSE) ONCE DONE RIGHT
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 11:25 AM   #24
esses
No_Country
Rep
Drives: like I stole it.

dMb, I've seen SG/coral, TiAg/coral, and LMB/coral. Of the three TiAg/coral is a great looking combo.

SGM/coral is the best, of course, but is no longer available. I have not had any issues keeping coral leather in good condition with basic care (I use Zaino Leather in a Bottle). Some people have had problems with lemon interior getting stained by jeans, but lemon looks good with LMB.

lavmugen, I don't know what the laws are in Canada, but stateside dealers must refund any "deposit" if you decide you don't want the car (for any reason) before the sales agreement is signed. Granted, walking away will probably sour your relationship with the dealer. But it's your 45 large, I'd make sure you get what you want.

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #25
lavmugen
Private First Class
Taiwan
Rep

after a few days worth of thoughts, i've decided to stick with my LMB/Coral E82.

it is unique, either in a good or bad way. i guess it's about what i like, that makes the difference. i'm gonna love the car regardless, once i get behind the wheel.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=358624

e90 folks seems to dig the combo, which really gave me a lot more confidence.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #26
dMb
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i (gone)

esses,

I do think that would be the best color combination possible. Judging from your pics, it really looks awesome. I think the space gray might be a little too light for me, I'm just coming from a silver car so I really want something darker. Leaning towards Le Mans.

And lavmugen, let me know how it is. I'm still up in the air about that, deciding between black, terracotta, and red interiors....
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 03:27 AM   #27
lavmugen
Private First Class
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dMb View Post
esses,

I do think that would be the best color combination possible. Judging from your pics, it really looks awesome. I think the space gray might be a little too light for me, I'm just coming from a silver car so I really want something darker. Leaning towards Le Mans.

And lavmugen, let me know how it is. I'm still up in the air about that, deciding between black, terracotta, and red interiors....
Initially, I was deciding between AW, BSM, and LeMans....

I had a black car before and it was impossible to keep clean. And yeah, the swirl marks....

AW, it seems every 2 out of 3 BWM E90, E92, 1-series in my area is AW. So an automatic no....

I just loved the look of the Le Mans, so my instinct told me to go for it.

Similar story with the Coral Red. It is VERY UNIQUE. I fall in love with it as soon as I seen it on a 1 series. I just HAD to have it.

Even though the color combo may seem weird together, but I can't convince myself to compromise one or the other just so that it'd be "not so weird" in other people's eyes.

When you look at it from the outside, it's a beautiful LeMan Blue.
And when you sit inside, it's a stunning Coral Red.
I would seldom find myself looking at the interior and the exterior at the same time enough to justify the colors as a combo.

So I'd say, why not?
Appreciate 0