BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-23-2017, 07:38 PM   #67
PA135i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain slowly View Post
it just means one tire is spinning faster than another. I get that from time to time when I hit a pothole as it throws the wheel speed off. If it comes on for like a second and goes out, you're fine.

I think you're looking at the CRV thru a bmw owners eyes. Meaning, you keep thinking that something might be wrong, and how to stay ahead of "schedule of normal repairs". Let that go. Things very rarely go wrong with these things, and when they do, they're very simple to fix. It'll change the way you think cars should be. Maybe I'm getting old, but I'm becoming more and more of an enthusiast of cars that simply work and require little to no attention. We've had the 135i in the family since new, and only has 11k on it, and not that its given us issues (knock on wood), but its always in the back of my head, so, if the right offer came along, I'd sell it before the CRV
Thanks. Your probably right.

I have also had my 135i since new and it has 119K on it now, but I have put out a ton on money over the years in repairs and maintenance so maybe that's why I'm wondering about every little thing.

And I might have to agree with you on selling the BMW first. But I still love the thing it still turns heads and is a blast to drive.
Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 6MT / Terracotta Boston Leather / Sport Package / Comfort Access system / Gray Poplar wood trim / Heated front seats / iPod and USB adapter / HD radio / Premium hi-fi system / OE Tuning / VRSF Intercooler & charge pipe / BMW Performance short shift kit / BMW M Performance Handbrake Handle / BMW Stainless steel pedals / V1 hardwired / rear sun shades Pennsylvania 20 electoral votes
Appreciate 0