BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-13-2016, 03:02 PM   #1
mahlerbeatdown
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 128i

Sold!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 500.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is my performance exhaust... absolutely hurts for me to sell it, but it makes more sense since i'll be parting out my car, then selling my car :'(

From what I hear, these are hard to find. I do see some vendors selling them, but I'm not too sure how accurate stock is. Either way, you'd be looking to spend ~$800+ after taxes and shipping... so this is nearly 40% off.

It's broken in, sounds great, and you'll love it. Just like the retail units, you'll to transfer over your rubber exhaust hanger. You'll also need the adjoining sleeve/clamp. I can send you a link for a NON oem, but way cheaper alternative. It fit perfect. I'll also toss in a tube of Permatex Muffler & Tailpipe Sealer. This is broken in.. so slap it on and you're ready to go. A really, really easy install.

There are no dings, dents, or scratches. Not that it's needed, but I'll polish the tips and put some wheel wax on it. I can get a better pic, but the one provided was in my phone already. Please send me your zip and I can get a shipping quote.

[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]

Appreciate 0
      06-14-2016, 01:34 PM   #2
cmsantos
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 128i Montego Blue

If you're looking at this and considering this for your car, just do yourself a favour and buy it. I just bought mine from someone in the forum and had it put on yesterday. Let's say my fuel economy will be terrible from now on because the exhaust just rips and sounds amazing

That's a great price too. About what I paid. There are not a lot left out there and brand new they're about $700-$800 or more.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2016, 01:37 PM   #3
mahlerbeatdown
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmsantos View Post
If you're looking at this and considering this for your car, just do yourself a favour and buy it. I just bought mine from someone in the forum and had it put on yesterday. Let's say my fuel economy will be terrible from now on because the exhaust just rips and sounds amazing

That's a great price too. About what I paid. There are not a lot left out there and brand new they're about $700-$800 or more.
Thanks for the bump :-) ... this is actually ALMOST sold. Have interest, waiting on payment, but it's still available.

It's going to be really hard removing this and I get a little choked up thinking about the partout. I wish I was lying, but i'm not.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2016, 01:49 PM   #4
cmsantos
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 128i Montego Blue

Haha I'm not surprised. I jumped on this one lady who was selling hers. I emailed her incessantly haha. Did your car get into an accident? Why are you parting it out?

On an unrelated thread, I just saw a performance of Mahler's 8th Symphony by the Calgary Philharmonic. It was just glorious. The tenor was just stupendous.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2016, 02:01 PM   #5
mahlerbeatdown
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmsantos View Post
Haha I'm not surprised. I jumped on this one lady who was selling hers. I emailed her incessantly haha. Did your car get into an accident? Why are you parting it out?

On an unrelated thread, I just saw a performance of Mahler's 8th Symphony by the Calgary Philharmonic. It was just glorious. The tenor was just stupendous.
I get that a lot! ... "Hey... are you related?"

I'm not, at least that I know of.

In regard to my partout, it's more so because I am moving into NYC within the next few months and won't be needing a car anymore. I tried to justify leaving it back at home with a family member, but I think that'd hurt even more. I've only done a few mods, but I think it'll serve both me better financially, and the community if I part out.

I had the performance carbon diffuser, recently sold, along with this PE.

Also have the following:
BMS PowerBox PBX

AFE Intake (the carbon enclosed one) w/ oiled filter

Blacklines (for xenon, but I'll likely keep these on)

Genuine performance side-skirts (I'll likely keep these on)

Sirius satellite module and bracket (never even coded/activated it, but I have it)

LCI Xenon headlights w/ eyebrows AND Lux h8 LEDs (I may keep these on)

Z4 e89 m-sport steering wheel w/ HEAT! I had a thread about it. I think I was the first to do so. Also one of the best mods I've done.

Set of 313 wheels/tires/caps/tpms. 95% perfect condition w/ no rash at all.

Since 2009 didn't offer the m-sport aesthetics, even though I do have the suspension, I added the front and rear bumpers as well... only about a year ago. Those are staying on.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2016, 10:57 AM   #6
Tworl28
Private
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2010 BMW  [0.00]
where at in NJ? hmmmm i might just need to buy this
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2016, 10:59 AM   #7
mahlerbeatdown
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworl28 View Post
where at in NJ? hmmmm i might just need to buy this
It's somewhat sold as someone put a deposit on it. It should be shipped out on Friday, as long as payment is received, but if the sale falls through you'll be next in line. I'll keep the post updated in case something changes.

I'm in Brick btw.
Appreciate 0