BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner now in stock at DetailedImage.com

A lot of people in the US have been begging for the Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Rim and Wheel Cleaner Concentrated Suspension - 16 oz to be released here in the US and it's finally here! Previously it was only released over seas and I've been asking Chemical Guys to make it available here for the last two months and it really paid off. It's the perfect wheel cleaner for high end detailer or anyone who wants to clean their wheels quickly and safely. Here are some of the highlights of this product:

- pH neutral cleaner safe on ALL wheels (including all the usual ones and carbon fiber, painted, anodized, graphics, etc.)
- Extremely effective formula that can truly break up road grime and brake dust with no scrubbing
- Utilizes Concentrated Suspension Technology which lifts up and encapsulates particles while cleaning
- Totally safe at full strength or get an outstanding value by diluting it up to 6:1 (water:cleaner)
- Smells great!

Read the full description here - Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Rim and Wheel Cleaner Concentrated Suspension - 16 oz . Let me know if you have any questions about this product I'd be happy to help.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0