BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-05-2015, 05:43 PM   #1
darkrom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Virtual Dyno Tips?

I did a virtual dyno run for fun. Made right around what I was expecting for HP and TQ. My question is does everything look right with the AF/R?

This was on map 5 on my JB4, but to be honest I didn't do many pulls before this to let it adjust. I'm curious how it appears to be running this way. Its running smoother now that I've been on map 5 for a few days. I had to go to map 0 to pass state inspection, should have let it learn a bit more.

The break in the graph is traction control, which was an absolute must right now unfortunately. The roads are wet, bumpy, icy and snowy, and I don't care about my results enough to endanger myself and others. When its dry and I'm on good tires I'll do another run, but I'll have more mods by then.

First time using virtual dyno. Accounted for winter wheel size and driver weight etc, so it should be pretty accurate. Totally flat road (besides the potholes ) I can't really take away much info besides the peak HP and TQ and the RPM they happen at. I am working on my dyno reading skills I guess. What is the other much more linear line?

Appreciate 0