BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #23
takahashi
Retired trackie
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfi2906 View Post
Janus, The phone book that gets used by the voice acivation is different to what's downloaded from your phone. You have to save the names & numbers to the car if you want to use voice activation. It's not like voice activation software on a phone, where you can dial a number from your contacts using voice commands.

If you press the voice button on the wheel, it'll beep. If you say "help", it'll tell you what commands are available. To save a name & number, you press & hold the button until it beeps, you say "Save name" (it think it'll ask you to repeat it). It'll then say something about saying the number, which you do. When you're finished, the system will still say "continue", and you just say "save". It'll say something to confirm - and you're done.
Yeah that is what I do now... I wonder how many names I can save
      06-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #24
05C4R
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3

if your going to drive through the natio to the gong don't miss taking a couple detours, firstly down to garie beach and back up, thats really fun, just memorise the pot holes on the way down and blast it on the way back up. Also head up to waterfall and back down, some nice corners through there.
the section to just cruze on is between the bundeena turn off and garie beach turn off across the plateau as its where the cops can get enough space to use a radar and there are alot of potholes.

this is my beast on the natio road, you can see its where the new hotmix is, good spot for photos too
Attached Images

Appreciate 0