BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-31-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
AKopp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

More information on MusicarNW Stage 2 w/ Sub

Does anyone here have this setup with the sub? Ready to pull the trigger this week on a setup, curious if the two amps mount under the rear deck or in the existing location and then next to the battery. Also, the crossovers are mounted in the doors using the existing runs through the car, correct? I've been searching the forums for the last two days for more info, but nothing concrete. A lot of pictures of equipment in living rooms, but not in the car. I watched the sub install video and it looks great. I have the hi fi system with tweets. Not L7 or HK. I'll be installing this myself. Thanks, hopefully VP can chime in. I did send them a message.
2009 135i - SG/Coral - 19" Alufelgen SF-71 - ST Coilovers - Cobb Stage 2+ - AR Downpipes - Berk Sport Exhaust - Active Autowerke Charge Pipe - AMS FMIC - AFE DCI - LUX V3 Angel Eyes - LCI Blacklines - Active Autowerke Strut Tower Brace - BMW Performance CF Spoiler - Kerscher Carbon Splitter - Scopian CF Diffuser - MusicarNW Level 2
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
AKopp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Had a great conversation with Ken today on these matters... I guess I should have done that in the first place, but MusicarNW has been a pleasure to deal with and we're just in the drawing board stages. Thumbs up for them.
2009 135i - SG/Coral - 19" Alufelgen SF-71 - ST Coilovers - Cobb Stage 2+ - AR Downpipes - Berk Sport Exhaust - Active Autowerke Charge Pipe - AMS FMIC - AFE DCI - LUX V3 Angel Eyes - LCI Blacklines - Active Autowerke Strut Tower Brace - BMW Performance CF Spoiler - Kerscher Carbon Splitter - Scopian CF Diffuser - MusicarNW Level 2
Appreciate 0