BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-16-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
[Deactivated-Velos]
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M

Velos Designwerks | Bimmerstock '12 Promo - Up to 50% off Software . Details Inside!

Dear Members,

It is that time of year again for Bimmerstock & Gold Coast Concours 2012!

We are super excited to be a sponsor of the 4th annual Gold Coast Concours / Bimmerstock charity event benefitting the Diabetes Research Institute.
This years event will take place on Sunday, September 9th in Downtown Glen Cove. 11am - 4pm Rain or Shine.

Since Gold Coast Concours / Bimmerstock is an event for all makes and models we are going to be offering promotional pricing on software for all makes and models that we service. Obviously on this forum it will be BMW specific.

We have teamed up with Martino Auto Concepts to provide the community with up to 50% off software for your vehicle if you donate to the Diabetes Research Institute.

This is only going to be for a limited time and discounts will go lower closer to the date of the event. I want to thank Martino Auto Concepts for making this possible.

Rules:

The first 20 people that donate in the following dollar amounts will receive discounts listed below. Donations need to be confirmed by sending screenshot of your donation confirmation page. All orders that are placed without confirming this will not be accepted.

- If you donate $50 you will receive 50% off software for your BMW. Retail prices. $40 = 40% off, $30 = 30%..... You get the idea. Yes this also includes personal tuners (personal tuners allow you to upload software to your vehicle without sending in ECU, a PC is required and it does not have to be a laptop). Orders can be processed through our website with the coupon code 'bimmerstock' , once order is placed please send a PM or email to confirm with your screenshot or proof of donation.

- Personal Tuner orders will be shipped via 2nd day air
- ECU's mailed in will be returned via Next Day air

Velos Designwerks BMW SW

http://velosdesignwerks.com/products...ng/bmw-tuning/

Donation Link https://www.diabetesresearch.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=893

Once your order is placed please send an email to info@velosdesignwerks.com with a screenshot of your donation and order will be processed.

Available for the following models.
  • BMW E9X M3
  • BMW E9X 335
  • BMW X5/6M
  • BMW X5/6 5.0
  • BMW E9X 328
  • BMW E9X 328
  • BMW 1M
  • BMW F10 535

E9X M3 Software

X5M

X5/6 5.0

Donation Link https://www.diabetesresearch.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=893

I think I covered everything if you have any other questions feel free to shoot us an email, PM or call us.
Appreciate 0