BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
namotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe

NAMOTORSPORTS | Carbon and Glass Fiber Sheets Now Available

We saw this at the SEMA show last year and thought this was a cool product. Senko makes sheets of carbon and glass fiber that you can use to cover basically anything you want. Also, we just added new supersized sheets that we are trying to get made! Check out pictures and pricing below :thumbup:

Performance Carbon Fiber Small Black Sheet (200mm x 240mm / 7.87" x 9.45") - $39.95 plus shipping

Performance Carbon Fiber Large Black Sheet (480mm x 600mm / 18.90" x 23.62") - $99.00 plus shipping

Performance Carbon Fiber Extra Large Black Sheet (480mm x 1193mm / 18.9" x 47") - $194.00 plus shipping

Product Description:
Performance Carbon™ is manufactured from Real Carbon fibers, with an automotive OE quality adhesive backing. The twill-weaved texture proves its authenticity and provides the performance image your ride deserves.

Performance Carbon is flexible, pliable and durable enough to withstand extreme temperatures and abrasion, making it the only choice for both interior and exterior applications.

Applying Performance Carbon is as easy as (1) Measure, (2) Shape, (3) Peal and Stick.

Measure: Dimensions can be drawn right on the removable backing

Shaping: Done with a simple pair of scissors or a sharp blade. Cut edges always come out smooth and will never fray.

Installation: Simple as peal and stick. Allow the adhesive to cure for 24 hours and you have a highly durable installation that stands up to weather, car washes, abrasion, dust and dirt.

Performance Carbon Fiber Small Silver Sheet (200mm x 240mm / 7.87" x 9.45") - $39.00 plus shipping

Performance Carbon Fiber Large Silver Sheet (480mm x 600mm / 18.90" x 23.62") - $99.00 with free shipping in the lower 48 states

Performance Carbon Fiber Small Red Sheet (200mm x 240mm / 7.87" x 9.45") - $39.00 plus shipping

Performance Carbon Fiber Large Red Sheet (480mm x 600mm / 18.90" x 23.62") - $99.00 with free shipping in the lower 48 states

Performance Carbon Fiber Small Blue Sheet (200mm x 240mm / 7.87" x 9.45") - $39.00 plus shipping

Performance Carbon Fiber Large Blue Sheet (480mm x 600mm / 18.90" x 23.62") - $99.00 with free shipping in the lower 48 states

Performance Carbon Fiber Small Pink Sheet (200mm x 240mm / 7.87" x 9.45") - $39.00 plus shipping

Performance Carbon Fiber Large Pink Sheet (480mm x 600mm / 18.90" x 23.62") - $99.00 with free shipping in the lower 48 states

Product Description:
Performance Carbon™ Silver, Red, Blue and Pink are manufactured from Real Glass Fibers, with an automotive OE quality adhesive backing. The twill-weaved texture proves its authenticity and provides the performance image your ride deserves.

Performance Carbon Blue is flexible, pliable and durable enough to withstand extreme temperatures and abrasion, making it the only choice for both interior and exterior applications.

Applying Performance Carbon Blue is as easy as (1) Measure, (2) Shape, (3) Peal and Stick.

Measure: Dimensions can be drawn right on the removable backing

Shaping: Done with a simple pair of scissors or a sharp blade. Cut edges
always come out smooth and will never fray.

Installation: Simple as peal and stick. Allow the adhesive to cure for 24 hours and you have a highly durable installation that stands up to weather, car washes, abrasion, dust and dirt.

Ordering:
Website: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site.
Phone: Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS

Tax:
All Connecticut customers will be charged 6% Connecticut Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Thursday from 8AM to 6PM EST
Friday from 8AM to 5PM EST
Saturday from 10AM to 3 PM EST
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:
Come check out our new 6000 square foot facility in Vernon, Connecticut. Click here for directions.

Our website http://www.namotorsports.net is always open

Newsletter:
If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to sign-up :thumbup:

North American Motorsports Newsletter

Contact Info:
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Email: nick@namotorsports.net
PM: namotorsports
AIM: NickAtNamotors
MSN: NAMotorsports@msn.com
Yahoo: NickAtNamotors

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
namotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe

We are currently running free shipping on all of the large colored sheets. Also, we are working on getting the supersized carbon fiber sheet produced. We need 10 people to get this done. Do we have any interest?
Appreciate 0