BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #23
joelk
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthopoulos View Post
I just noticed that on the german configurator there is no automatic getriebe option for the 135i. Is that an option for you guys in the States, or are they just protecting sales of the 3 series turbo?
Interesting. However, there is no way this car would be sold in the US w/o an auto transmission. I'm getting a manual; however I'm sadly in the minority here.

edit: just to clarify, i should have said "there is no way this car would be sold in the US w/o an automatic transmission AS AN AVAILABLE OPTION.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2007, 04:08 PM   #24
ibeam81
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 EBII M235i, 2004 Acura TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelk View Post
Interesting. However, there is no way this car would be sold in the US w/o an auto transmission. I'm getting a manual; however I'm sadly in the minority here.
+1. I want a manual as well, but I understand that an AT is coming.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #25
menotakoala
Future Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: Civic Si Sedan

Dang... Armrest costs an additional 150 Euros.

EDIT:

Oh and by the way, on the German 1er configurator, it would appear that the sunroof is optional for the 135i as it is an additional cost to add.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda Motor Co.
Dear Joe, unfortunately, our service technicians were unable to reproduce the problem that you mentioned. Therefore, we will be unable to perform any work that you claim is necessary. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Appreciate 0