BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
dko3tgk
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i 2012 DCT

Can the H3 cornering lights be coded to be switched on with Euro front fog switch?

I was wondering if there was a way to code the H3 cornering lamps to come on and stay on with the Euro front fog switch on the 135i.

Since no one seems to have successfully wired aftermarket foglights to the euro front fog switch. I was wondering if the cornering lights can be coded to come on with the Euro front fog switch?

This would tide me over until someone figures out how to wire aftermarket fogs to the front fog switch.

Is this possible? It would be a nice little feature to have as they would be makeshift foglights, to be controlled by the front fog switch.

And before a bunch of people start complaining about how unnecessary fog lights are, I live in one of the foggiest parts of San Francisco. So I'm still on a quest to have foglights on my 135i, controlled by the euro switch.
Appreciate 0