BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

11-24-2013, 07:50 AM   #1
Mpro
Enlisted Member
Belgium
Rep
Drives: AW 1M & other BMW's

1M pedals and 1m floor mats installed!

So these were waiting for install the last few weeks, but didn't have the time to get to it.
Washed and waxed the car this morning to put her into (winter)hibernation and installed these afterwards.

I will be missing the excitement and sheer joy of driving her for the 4 months to come...
But the first drive will remind of the moment when I took delivery back in march 2012!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
3rdgear
Private
China
Rep
Drives: black 1m gt 535i

Nice looking mat, love the orange stichings, so where you live, winter is 4 months long and driving condition is not suitable for baby M? That's depressing
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
Mpro
Enlisted Member
Belgium
Rep
Drives: AW 1M & other BMW's

[QUOTE=3rdgear;15023750]Nice looking mat, love the orange stichings, so where you live, winter is 4 months long and driving condition is not suitable for baby M? That's depressing[/QUOTE

Thanks!
I live in Belgium.
Winters aren't too brutal here but my 1M is a keeper so I recently decided not to use it during the wintermonths.
I drove my 1M during winter last year, but since I have alternative drives now it just didn't make sense anymore to let the car drive through salt and all that mess.

I will miss the sundaymorning drives on fresh snow with a proper winterset though.
IMO these are the perfect conditions to explore the car's limits at much lower speeds.
Appreciate 0