BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Exclamation And the James May Award goes to!

For the 2012 year we need to hand out the highest award, a true fan boy award, the James May award.

The James May award goes to the poster who fetishizes performance to a level not even remotely possible by men who have; lives, friends, seen a vagina or access to good quality drink.

This award goes to a person who is so obsessive compulsive they will argue till the cows come home, get slaughtered and turned into steaks which are then eaten about the value of filling ones tires with Nitrogen because it’s better for the cars performance due to better heat transfer properties of Nitrogen when compared with the silly stuff we breathe called air which is in itself mostly Nitrogen.

This award goes to a person who’s car is so barren of any traces of human existence that one questions who drives said car. All the vents are cleaned utilizing a feather duster and all face the same way at the same angle. And said person will argue that this adds a deeper aesthetic to the interior.

This award goes to someone who’s trunk gets steam vacuum cleansed ….cleaning is to pedestrian a word to describe the fastidiousness of this person…every week.

Pleas nominate the person you think should win this award and why they deserve it!
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
That_1_Guy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post

For the 2012 year we need to hand out the highest award, a true fan boy award, the James May award.

The James May award goes to the poster who fetishizes performance to a level not even remotely possible by men who have; lives, friends, seen a vagina or access to good quality drink.

This award goes to a person who is so obsessive compulsive they will argue till the cows come home, get slaughtered and turned into steaks which are then eaten about the value of filling ones tires with Nitrogen because it’s better for the cars performance due to better heat transfer properties of Nitrogen when compared with the silly stuff we breathe called air which is in itself mostly Nitrogen.

This award goes to a person who’s car is so barren of any traces of human existence that one questions who drives said car. All the vents are cleaned utilizing a feather duster and all face the same way at the same angle. And said person will argue that this adds a deeper aesthetic to the interior.

This award goes to someone who’s trunk gets steam vacuum cleansed ….cleaning is to pedestrian a word to describe the fastidiousness of this person…every week.

Pleas nominate the person you think should win this award and why they deserve it!

My nomination goes to JK135i

Justin is not only one of the most avid card enthusiasts I have ever know, his knowledge and love for his 135 only out weighs that.

Whenever it is time to hand wash the car.... not just a simple wash is good enough, there has to be 3 coats of hand warmed wax, polished to a T, and then hand dried. This may sound normal to you all, but if you could see it in person, you would know what I mean.

His attention to detail at the Nurburgring, from timing corner to corner, to every aspect of his car are on point. 4 different sets of wheels, winter, stock, looks, and track set him apart when it comes to what to roll that day.

His wardrobe, whether his daily outfit is sweatpants and a t shirt, or short and a sweater, one of those pieces of clothing will have a BMW Roundel on it.

The type of man who buys 3 different exhausts till he finds the one he thinks isn't too loud, but just loud enough.

433 RWHP out of an N54, has to attest to his needs to modify his ride.

James May award = JK135i.

Name:  IMG_8700A.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  384.6 KB

Name:  gopr3596.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  584.9 KB

Name:  JK @ BMW Welt 110521A.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  134.2 KB
Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Buys 3 different exhausts till he finds the one he thinks isn't too loud, but just loud enough?

WOW! OK!
But does he keep a note book that states where when and how much he spent on gas? Or how many miles were on each tire?
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
That_1_Guy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
But does he keep a note book that states where when and how much he spent on gas? Or how many miles were on each tire?

Not quite sure, but it wouldn't surprise me
Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #5
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

WOW well then we may have a winner.
Does he post here?
Appreciate 0