BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
RootCanal05
Clutch Rider
Rep
Drives: 335i xDrive M-Sport

MORE Leather care help

The short story, parking lot attendant left an open capped marker lying on my passenger leather seat. The blue marker on black boston leather is hard to see and I would have missed it had he not leave the marker in the car. I won't be able to get to the car until christmas eve. I'm going to try Zaino bros leather cleaner. Any other ideas? It's a small spot less than an inch but the damage is done. SO far I had to speak to management about them playing with my iDrive and changing its settings, radio stations, they rolled down the window after instructed NOT to after I tinted the car. Sad thing is, they are 100x better than my previous garage. Previous garage destroyed the front bumper of my previous car and damaged the park pin in the auto trans. I love NYC.
      12-20-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
Detailers Domain
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2C / 22 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootCanal05 View Post
The short story, parking lot attendant left an open capped marker lying on my passenger leather seat. The blue marker on black boston leather is hard to see and I would have missed it had he not leave the marker in the car. I won't be able to get to the car until christmas eve. I'm going to try Zaino bros leather cleaner. Any other ideas? It's a small spot less than an inch but the damage is done. SO far I had to speak to management about them playing with my iDrive and changing its settings, radio stations, they rolled down the window after instructed NOT to after I tinted the car. Sad thing is, they are 100x better than my previous garage. Previous garage destroyed the front bumper of my previous car and damaged the park pin in the auto trans. I love NYC.
I would have to tell you to try to remove it asap.

If its on there too long it will be harder to remove later.

You can try Leather Master Strong Cleaner or Rapid S.

However there is a product from Leather Master that removes ink stains.

Its Leather Master Ink Remover we should have this in our stock shortly.

But I would say get it asap and use it to remove your ink stain.

Within 5 days of the incident.
Appreciate 0