E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > M Sport steering wheel, official pictures anyone?

08-12-2005, 11:35 AM   #1
KillDork
First Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: E90 MY '06 320D

M Sport steering wheel, official pictures anyone?

I've just ordered an September production E90, and I popped by my dealer today to get my fix
Picked up the new pricelist valid from 1. September and flicked trough it. The whole M Sport package was detailed, and I'm pondering to get the M Sport steering wheel, its not to much of a cost.
But, have anyone seen any "real" pictures of it? I've only seen the ones of the 1-series M package, can we assume this is the same as the E90 will get?
Also thinking about getting the foldable rear seat headrests, to get a little better view out the rear window.
Aluminium trim|black Dakota leather|Xenon|Comfort Access|Sports seats|Steptronic|iDrive Professional|Bluetooth|Voice|PDC front & rear|sun shade rear window & sides|auto dim outside & inside mirrors|Comfort|Dynamic|Advantage
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2005, 11:27 AM   #2
Felix
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Get the whole M tech kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be the first!
Appreciate 0