BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-14-2021, 05:18 PM   #1
carn37lake
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

BMW 2013 128i Halo Headlights Please Help!

I apologize in advance, but I have searched the threads over and over and just become more confused and am asking for some direction.

I live in California and have a 2013 BMW 128i - Coupe

I have the factory headlights and want to replace them with LED Halo Lights clear housing with black backdrop. The Depo V2 looked good and from my research, those seemed to be the best.

However, every single site I go to Ebay, Amazon, EC Tuning, Etc, to order parts, all say the Halo Lights I find will not fit the 2013 model!

What I am hoping is that one of you gentlemen can recommend a brand of headlights along with what bulbs to buy with them. If you can provide me with a site to purchase them or even better a link, I will be eternally grateful. A complete plug and play set would be ideal that I do not have to code. Once I order the parts, I can take them over to a real man, and pay him to install them for me.

Once again, I am sorry if I am wasting anyone's time, but I'm continuing to run into brick walls.

Appreciate 0
      05-14-2021, 06:08 PM   #2
..Rush..
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E88

I'd recommend finding stock OEM.
Alot of those aftermarket versions can cause problems.
Appreciate 0