BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
MoeTE87
OHIO STATE
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Garage List
Thumbs up In Chicago for the weekend

What's going on guys? I'm from Cincinnati and I am only in Chicago for the weekend. Going to a wedding on Saturday. What car stuff is there to do and see on the weekend? I arrived late last night and I am staying at the W.

Is AMS performance pretty close to the W? Not looking to venture out far. I did bring my 1 with me and the girl came too.

Is there cars and coffee tomorrow morning?
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
revo 3vom
It's move over
United_States
Rep
Drives: Deep Green Metallic 335xi

In town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeTE87 View Post
What's going on guys? I'm from Cincinnati and I am only in Chicago for the weekend. Going to a wedding on Saturday. What car stuff is there to do and see on the weekend? I arrived late last night and I am staying at the W.

Is AMS performance pretty close to the W? Not looking to venture out far. I did bring my 1 with me and the girl came too.

Is there cars and coffee tomorrow morning?
Hey Man,

I didn't see this post till today. Otherwise, I would have been up for a lil meet and thrash... AMS is a bit of a hike from the W. lucky for me its only a five minute drive down the street. Don't know where there is a cars and coffee but sounds fun.
Appreciate 0