BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-22-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
myfirst1
Rep
Drives:

Lightbulb 128i sport for available for invoice in seattle!!

So, my jet black 128i with only sport package that I ordered is available for invoice at BMW Seattle. The car was originally 30,775 and I was just offered the car at invoice, which is somewhere around 28,300 . It kills me that I cannot get this car, but unfortunately a foreclosed house came on the market that was just too good of deal to pass up, so I must compromise and not buy the car that I ordered. This is an excellent deal for anyone looking for a car like this near Seattle. The car just arrived last week. Now, I am not sure that you will be able to get the car at invoice, but I would think that if they offered that price to me that anyone should be able to get it at this point. I am not trying to sell anything, just wanted to help one of my fellow addicts get a killer deal, and help my 1er find a good home.

If you do decide to persue this, my CA was Matt Goldstein. I hope I can help someone here get an excellent deal on a new 1er!
Appreciate 0