BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - The NEW Electronic BMW Performance Steering Wheel!!!

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - The NEW Electronic BMW Performance Steering Wheel!!!

OEM BMW Performance Electronic Steering Wheel - Version 2. Includes steering wheel, cable harness, coil spring catridge, control unit, and operating instructions. Now accepting pre-orders - ETA from Germany is currently 8/1/2011.

Click Here to order!!!

We currently have 1 manual trans version, and 1 step/dct trans version IN STOCK and ready to ship - FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! (once these are sold, they'll be backordered again - and we don't expect more for at least a couple months
)

*Price includes Free Ground Shipping! (US only)
**Multifunction button alcantara trim not included - enter part # 32300430403 on our site to order.

Additional info from BMW:
The steering wheel is completely upholstered in Alcantara with white cross-stitching, and its curvature is flattened at the lower edge. However, its most eye-catching feature is the display built into the top of the rim. Incorporating one organic and two conventional LEDs, it gives drivers access to a variety of efficiency and motorsport-related functions.* These are operated via buttons conveniently located in the thumb-rest areas. A choice of three modes is available – ECO, Sport and Race. In all three modes, the LEDs can be used to inform drivers of the optimum shift point. In ECO mode, they can also help facilitate a more economical driving style. Sport mode includes a stopwatch, a current fuel consumption display, and a g-meter showing and recording momentary acceleration. Race mode incorporates a lap timer with various split-time and memory functions. An optional lap trigger is available separately, which uses an infrared transmitter and receiver to measure lap times automatically and extremely accurately. Race mode also allows a variety of acceleration times to be measured, such as the time taken to reach 100 km/h** from a standing start or for the American quarter-mile sprint. Radiator temperature is shown in all three modes, as is the oil temperature in the case of petrol engines. Estimated installation time: 1.5 hrs.

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!

Last edited by Evan@Tischer; 01-24-2013 at 11:32 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
Boosted1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i n54

How can I know if you still have the 1 in stock? Im more than ready to order if its in stock. You think you can send it via ups/fedex to Mexico??

It says the MSRP is 1550 and your selling it at 1200. That means that at the dealers they will be selling at 1550? If so, your's is a bargain I should take!
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 08:32 AM   #3
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

sorry guys - both wheels we had in stock are now sold. we'll keep the special up and running for those that want to pre-order as we don't expect more in for at least a couple months. Thanks!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0