BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

**********s l Evolution Racewerks Competition FMIC

Upgrade your existing intercooler to an Evolution Racewerks Competition Series Intercooler for improved cooling, and noticeable gains in power! The Evolution Racewerks Intercooler has been in development for over a year on and off the track, and has had 6 design revisions to improve cooling efficiency and flow characteristics. Dyno tests have proven the intercooler to show gains of 15 - 25 horsepower at the wheels, and even more on high boost applications.

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/EvolutionRacewerks/701_N54_FMIC4.jpg[/IMG]

Features:
  • Large 20"x5.5"x6" intercooler core
  • Cast end tanks for improved durability and flow
  • Available in polished or anodized black finish
  • Includes all aluminum intercooler piping, which replaces all OEM rubber hoses with hard piping for improved throttle response and faster turbo spool up
  • Piping features beaded ends, silicone "hump" hoses, and T-bolt clamps
  • Maintains all factory components
  • All hardware needed to install is included
  • Limited lifetime warranty
  • 15 - 25 horsepower gains at the wheels

Available Intercooler Kits (3 Available):
  • Basic - This kit includes the intercooler assembly, upper intercooler piping, silicone hump hoses and T-bolt clamps. Everything is included in the kit that is needed to install the intercooler on your vehicle.
  • Standard - The standard kit consists of everything included in the basic kit but adds the diverter valve pipe upgrade. The diverter valve pipe upgrade allows easy upgrades of the Diverter Valve. Changing the factory diverter valves to aftermarket units will help increase throttle response as aftermarket units tend to react faster and can hold higher boost pressures.
  • Full - The full kit consists of everything included both the basic and standard kits but adds the intercooler carbon fiber shrouding kit. The carbon fiber shrouding channels airflow from the center grill to the intercooler core. Air wants to travel through the path of least resistance, which in this case is around the intercooler core instead of through it. The carbon fiber shrouding prevents this and forces air to travel through the core.

Please feel free to give me a call at ************** ext 8006 email me at Alan************.com

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/EvolutionRacewerks/700_N54_FMIC3.jpg[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep

PMs replied thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep

Thanks for the inquires all PMs replied!
Appreciate 0