BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-17-2008, 05:28 AM   #45
BMW Dreamer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Modded 06 TL Manual

How many out there purchased Terra that were also considering Coral. I love Coral, but the Terra is different and very natural looking. Plus its a safer color IMO. I think the Coral with be love it or hate it.

This is a very hard choice. Also since the Terra is a priority 1 color, it won't be seen much.

This will be on an Alpine White 135i sport. Probably with poplar.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 07:37 AM   #46
zoom1
Private
Rep
Drives:

Congrats! Love the color, enjoy, enjoy.
      04-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #47
Hobdul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: used to have a 2008 135i...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1962 View Post
How many out there purchased Terra that were also considering Coral. I love Coral, but the Terra is different and very natural looking. Plus its a safer color IMO. I think the Coral with be love it or hate it.

This is a very hard choice. Also since the Terra is a priority 1 color, it won't be seen much.

This will be on an Alpine White 135i sport. Probably with poplar.
I went to the dealer interested in Coral, but it was just too red, even with a neutral color like Sparkling Graphite Metallic, which was my preferred exterior color. Then I saw a Monaco 135 and fell in love with that, and Coral was definitely out, major clash there.

I picked Terra because the standard lighter colors like that beige are a bit too light, kinda bland, and I didn't want all-black. Terra seems like a nice balance and goes well with the Monaco exterior. I got grey poplar wood.
Appreciate 0